About The Game :
The falling kid is a really enjoyable and challenging game developed for android using the Libgdx library. This game is easy to customize and reskin with a custom clear graphics and support for all kind of devices.
It comes with 3 levels:
- Beginners level : the screen is not divided with the possibility to increase or decrease the velocity of the player.
- Professionals level : this level makes the game more challenging and fun, the screen is divided into two pieces and you can increase or decrease the velocity of the player.
- Inhumans level : to make the game more challenging for the geek gamers we create a third mode where the screen is divided into four pieces and as always you can easily control the velocity of the player.
Features of source code :
- AdMob Integration (Banner and Interstitial).
- Very easy to customize and reskin.
- Sound effects.
- Custom graphics.
- Clear graphics at all screen resolutions.
- Comes with 3 levels (Beginners, Professionals and Inhumans).
- Switch the sound ON/OFF button.
- Pause/resume the game while playing.
- Returns home button.
- Rate game button.
- Developed for android using the Libgdx library.
- Store the high score for each level mode.
What You Get :
- Java, XML and APK files.
- GIMP files :
- All the game graphics.
- The application logo
- A documentation of the game that includes :
- How to import the game using eclipse.
- How you can change the images.
- How you can change the backgrounds colors.
- How you can change sounds.
- How to change AdMob settings.
- How to change the player velocity for each level and also for each device size.
- How to change the player position.
- How to change the rate us link.
- How to change the application icon.
- How to change the application name.
- How you can change the package name.
In case of any bug we will be delighted to fix it and update the source code.
This game was developed using Eclipse and LibGDX.