The Appointment Machine SaaS
The Appointment Machine SaaS is a robust Software-as-a-Service platform that works straight out of the box. It is appointment scheduling software and acts as a complete provider:client:user appointment manager with integrated email and multi-provider SMS confirmation notifications. It hosts multi client profiles – which allows you to have one SaaS installation, catering for unlimited clients and unlimited end-users. Notification messages and time schedules are fully customizable per profile, per appointment calendar, per appointment instance. The Appointment Machine SaaS is legend. It is a crackerjack.
The Appointment Machine SaaS is reliable, requires minimum command line installation and it just works. This platform is built to allow the license holder to easily set-up a SaaS environment and sell the service to his or her customers – so in short – this platform is built to make you money. This, combined with the guarantee that we have your back by providing first-class support to you as well as regular new software feature updates – The Appointment Machine SaaS is a turnkey software solution which allows you to focus on sales, while we take care of the software.
Want to check it out live? Here’s the demo
Note: Sending notification messages, sending email messages, sending SMS messages and contact number lookup is disabled in the demo version. The demo resets ever 3 hours.
Fresh, up-to-date documentation can be viewed at http://tamwiki.x692222.com/
What You Get
- a Complete software package which features an administration panel from where an administrator (depends on the access levels set in the back end) can completely manage all system settings, day-to-day-running, view data-insights, manage client profile information as well as simulate each and every action or feature of the client control panel – on behalf of a client.
- a Complete software package which features a client control panel from where profile users can log in, manage all day to day appointment scheduling, re-scheduling and general appointment management, view in-depth information about each and every appointment, set up multi- SMS gateway configurations to send SMS text messages, do in-depth contact number validation to validate that contact numbers are valid, reachable and even view the network carrier, completely manage customer accounts and load more features to come.
- Our guaranteed continues support to improve the The Appointment Machine SaaS wherever possible, develop new feature modules based in our client requests
- a Solid piece of working software which can be set up in multi server environments as well as in the cloud, especially the Amazon AWS Cloud
How The Appointment Machine SaaS Works
You, the administrator
You are the license holder of The Appointment Machine SaaS, which runs in a web server environment. You provide an “Appointment Manager” service to your clients. You are thus the administrator and will access the administration panel of the system. You can set up more than one administrator user account and assign access roles for each administrator user. The administrator panel (based on the access roles created) has full access to each profile (client) account and can action each feature on behalf of the profile account.
Your Client, the service provider
Your client is the service provider to their customers. They log into their control and manage their appointments from the client control panel. Each client holds one profile account. Each profile account can have multiple users. Each profile account can have multiple calendars. Each calendar can have multiple appointments, its own calendar configuration and its own notification message configurations. Each profile account can have multiple SMS gateway provider configurations.
To sum it up
So – you provide an appointment manager service to your clients. Your clients use this appointment manager service to serve their customers.
Yes! We’re extending The Appointment Machine SaaS based on what our clients want! For more information, click click here
Below is a list of server requirements – however, if you are hosting The Appointment Machine SaaS in the cloud on an instance such as Amazon AWS Beanstalk or in a server environment such as Homestead, then there is no need to manually install any software package on your server.
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
* 02 January 2017 - V2.1.3 - Temporarily removed support of INBOUND NEXMO text messages * 02 January 2017 - V2.1.2 - Added another "Edit" button to the profile interface page, viewing from the administration section, to eliminate the need to go back to the "Profile Listings" interface to instantly edit a profile account * 01 January 2017 - V2.1.1 - Fixed "Save" button and replaced with "Send" button when sending an sms on behalf of a profile, to a profile user's customer from the administration section * 01 January 2017 - V2.1.0 - Extending outbound SMS messages, to retrieve cost, status and more data to effectively track and retrieve detailed data on SMS messages sent * 30 December 2016 - V2.0.9 - Extending features to received inbound SMS messages, route messages as per DID assigned to a profile, mark messages as read and view unrouted SMS messages * 26 December 2016 - V2.0.8 - Fixed password reset route bug * 26 December 2016 - V2.0.7 - Added more options to the drop-down menu of each appointment, allowing users now to instantly view upcoming appointment data, view past appointment data and update customer information directly from the appointments calendar menu * 23 December 2016 - V2.0.6 - Improving and expanding mobile view experience * 09 December 2016 - V2.0.5 - Added more customizable application settings, stored in the database, however, possible to configure from the administrator's graphical interface * 16 November 2016 - V2.0.4 - Added a graphical interface to the administration section to manually test email connection settings * 14 November 2016 - V2.0.3 - Rewritten all actions to send email - to validate and flag if email settings configured, are wrong. When the flag is active, a sticky message will appear in the administration section, until the email settings is corrected and the action from the administration panel to validate the email settings is triggered. This feature is not for when sending mail by making use of a queue service, but real-time mail only. * 04 October 2016 - V2.0.2 - Added a feature when importing appointments data, to display an additional field in the calendar which can be used for any additional data * 23 September 2016 - V2.0.1 - Added the feature for users to subscribe to a daily email summary of all appointments for the upcoming day * 20 September 2016 - V2.0.0 - Updated and rewritten the application to Laravel 5.3 * 09 September 2016 - V1.01a - Removed the ability for profile users (your direct customers) to configure their own SMS gateways as suggested in the comments. * 30 August 2016 - Initial launch v1.0