Telegram Groups for Midrub InboxAll is a network option which could be integrated with the Midrub InboxAll app.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/MKM4MblCu_8
The network Telegram Groups for the Midrub InboxAll app allows you to connect all your Telegram Groups in the Midrub InboxAll app and use all of them in a single page.
Each connected group in the Midrub InboxAll app could be subscribed to the Midrub’s bot with a click. After this you will receive in the Midrub InboxAll app all messages from your subscribed Telegram Groups. At each message you will see the alert and you could hear a sound alert if is enabled.
With a click you will see the received message and with another click you will send the response. You could use text and emojis in your replies and them will be published on Telegram as replies.
The received messages from your Telegram Groups could have:
- text content – will be displayed as text.
- links – will be displayed the url.
- video – will be displayed the Download Attachment link and you can download the video.
- image – will be displayed the Download Attachment link and you can download the image.
- audio records – will be displayed the Download Attachment link and you can download the audio message.
- documents – will be displayed the Download Attachment link and you can download the document.
Telegram don’t allows you to display the media files. You can only download them. Even if you’ve received a media file, you can anyway reply to the received file.
The configuration for the Telegram Groups network is not required. The webhook will be created automatically for the Midrub InboxAll app.