Teamwork is an enterprise solution to enhance Team Collaboration, a powerfull modulable app and has a fully responsive design and run well on the PHP 7
Built with Laravel 5.3, Bootstrap and Semantic UI (HTML5 & CSS3). Focusing on the simplicity and easy to extend.
We have bundled all the features you need into one easy to use, beautifully designed platform.
How to install please see in
- Easy installation
- Clean and Modern Design
- Fully Responsive (also in Admin panel)
- Built with PHP >= 5.6.4 (running well on PHP 7)/MySQL & HTML5/CSS3
- Base on Laravel Framework 5.3 and Bootstrap 3
- No vulnerabilities: SQL injection, XSS, CSRF…
- Doesn’t contain any encrypted code or a third party licensing system.
- Supported markdown editor
- Admin panel: Users, Groups, Roles
- Blog panel: Categories, Posts (friendly url, images)
- Teamwork panel: Customers, Discusses, Documents, Events (Full Calendar, Recurring Scheduler), Timesheet
- Access item with users or groups
- User comments
- User likes
- Manager files
- User notifies
- and much more..
Don’t hesitate to contact me
Follow the coding standards
- Laravel 5.3 – A PHP Framework For Web Artisans
- Laravel Collective Html – HTML and Form Builders for the Laravel Framework
- Mewebstudio Purifier – HTMLPurifier for Laravel 5
- Erusev Parsedown – Markdown Extra Extension for Parsedown
- Maatwebsite Excel – An eloquent way of importing and exporting Excel and CSV files for Laravel with the power of PHPExcel
- Simshaun Recurr – PHP library for working with recurrence rules (RRULE); meant to help with recurring calendar events.
- Etrepat Baum – Baum is an implementation of the Nested Set pattern for Laravel’s Eloquent ORM
- Cviebrock Eloquent Sluggable – Easy creation of slugs for your Eloquent models in Laravel
- Bootstrap 3 – Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web
- Semantic UI 2 – User Interface is the language of the web
- Fullcalendar – Full-sized drag & drop event calendar (jQuery plugin)