Our taxi app has been made to do what it should do without any hassle or cost more than it’s original price tag. Compared to other solution it offers greater quality, exceptional performance and reliability, being a lot easier to install and most important of all being practical and usable. You can try the demo and see for yourself. With it’s vast options set you can customize app in the way you want it to perform both on server and client side.
- Wizard like UX for pickup point and destination selection
- Select services with tariffs defined in back-end dashboard
- Select driver between drivers picked by server and accepted to do the ride
- Real-time location of driver during travel
- Request operator call or direct call if needed.(Both optional)
- Write review on your trip
- Use predefined coupons to get discounts on service’s price
- See details on each one of your in-app credit transactions
- See message sent by server to you for promotional or other means in promotions menu
- Charge your account during or before travel
- See real-time statistics about your trip
- Pay the fee of travel in cash or credit
There are many more features that you can have a look at yourself. So you can go ahead and install demo provided and see for yourself.
Demo v2.0 (Updated at 7th November)Android Video Demo
What you will receive?
The package you will receive after download consists of these files and folders:
- Instruction: this file guides you through installation process on server and client.
- android:project that should be opened in Android studio 3.2.1+ and has both rider and driver app inside itself.
- dashboard:Admin panel that should be started on your vps.
- server:last but not least server app is the core that makes all other parts connect and work in synchronization with each other.
- A clean VPS with ubuntu 16.04 or centOS7 installed on it without any kind of webpanel such as cpanel. You can get one of these for a price low as 5$/month. For recommendations contact through email.
- A Google Maps account which is free for your low scale but could have costs if your scale goes high.
v2.0: feature - coupons will let you offer discount codes to your customers feature - promotional messages which you can use both menu and OneSignal dashboard to send those feature - driver now can work in background and open the app to see requests when notification comes to his phone feature - transaction details on in-app credit can be seen for both rider and driver in it's menu feature - Empty state and loading state of lists is using new graphics and animations fix - many small updates and improvements based on users feedback v1.4: feature - A new template for payment gateway is added. This helps developers to implement almost any payment gateway improvement - Automatized and easier installation process feature - User permissions feature - Option for using miles instead of km in client fix - Some general fixes and improvements v1.3: feature - gift balance on credit buying feature - dynamic rounding of price feature - recover undone travels feature - Redesigned travel screen of rider feature - Option to set manual price for drivers improvement - re-connection logic fix - all reported bugs and many small improvements fix - reported problems during installation