This taxi application was made to do what it should do without any hassle or cost more than it’s original price tag. Compared to other solution it offers great quality, exceptional performance and reliability, being easy to install and most important of all being practical and usable. You can try the demo and see for yourself. With it’s vast options set you can customize application in the way you want it to perform both on server and client side.
- Wizard like UX for pickup point and destination selection
- Select services with tariffs defined in back-end dashboard
- Select driver between drivers picked by server and accepted to do the ride
- Real-time location of driver during travel
- Request operator call or direct call if needed.(Both optional)
- Write review on your trip
- Use predefined coupons to get discounts on service’s price
- See details on each one of your in-app credit transactions
- See message sent by server to you for promotional or other means in promotions menu
- Charge your account during or before travel
- See real-time statistics about your trip
- Pay the fee of travel in cash or credit
There are many other features too that you can try and look at them yourself. So you can go ahead and install demo or watch the video to see for yourself.
Demo v2.5 (21 March, 2019)Android Video Demo
iOS Video Demo
Rider APK (Android)
Driver APK (Android)
Rider TestFlight (iOS)
Driver TestFlight (iOS)
What you will receive?
The package you will receive after download consists of these files and folders:
- Instruction: this file guides you through installation process on server and client.
- ios:workspace folder which should be opened in Xcode 10.1 to compile.
- android:Android studio 3.2.1 project which has two apps for rider and driver plus a common module which holds common codes between two projects.
- dashboard:front-end dashboard.
- server:server app is the core that makes all other parts connect and work in synchronization with each other.
All of this are in exact same dev build except server app. This part is in form of precompied. If you intend to have changes on this part send an email on profile page to discuss other options
- A clean VPS with ubuntu 16.04 or centOS7 installed on it without any kind of webpanel such as cpanel. You can get one of these for a price low as 5$/month. For recommendations contact through email.
- A Google Maps account which is free for your low scale but could have costs if your scale goes high.
v2.5 (17 Mar. 2019): -Newly redesigned service ordering process -PayPal and Braintree payment gateway added -Re-structured caching mechanism for better performance and invalidating drivers whenever needed. -wallet improvements (iOS & Android) -various other improvements and redesigns -replaced Google Places API with new Library. Deprecation problem fixed now. -added new refresh button for driver service requests. -reported bugs fixed Note to users who want to update: App is gone through some design changes so if you are in production proceed with caution and don't update right away without having backups. First try the update on a dev server then if all was as you'd expect update your production server too. v2.1 (27 Nov. 2018): Features of new android app was added to iOS too. their features are identical now. compatibility - Now the source code is compatible with Xcode 10.1 & Swift 4.2 v2.0 (7 Nov. 2018): feature - coupons will let you offer discount codes to your customers feature - promotional messages which you can use both menu and OneSignal dashboard to send those feature - driver now can work in background and open the app to see requests when notification comes to his phone feature - transaction details on in-app credit can be seen for both rider and driver in it's menu feature - Empty state and loading state of lists is using new graphics and animations fix - many small updates and improvements based on users feedback v1.4: feature - A new template for payment gateway is added. This helps developers to implement almost any payment gateway compatibility - added compatibility for xcode 9.4.1 and swift 4.1 and updated dependencies accordingly improvement - Automatized and easier installation process feature - User permissions feature - Option for using miles instead of km in client fix - Some general fixes and improvements