Checkout our new ridy in Flutter product: https://codecanyon.net/item/ridy-flutter-full-taxi-solution/34659003Important:
For your security, please refrain from sharing your purchase code or responding to any emails claiming to be from the ridy team. It’s important to note that we will never request your purchase code via email, as these are phishing attacks aimed at stealing sensitive information.
Our comprehensive taxi application provides all the essential tools to efficiently run a location-based on-demand service. Using WebSocket technology, we establish a fast and real-time bidirectional connection among all users, ensuring seamless communication and efficient operations.
- Wizard UX for pickup point and destination selection
- Select services with fees defined in back-end CMS
- Real-time location updates of driver during trip
- In-App Chat & Call between driver and rider
- Writing Review & rating the trip
- Predefined Coupons to get discounts on service fee
- History of all in-app credit Transactions available for driver and rider
- See message sent by admin for Promotions, news & etc.
- Add credit to in-app Wallet
- Pay the fee of travel with in-app credit or cash
- Switch between available & unavailable statuses
- Requests shown as cards with information about travel before accepting
- Google Maps API estimates travel’s fee by taking both best estimated duration & distance of travel into account
- Cancel Travel before starting
- In-App Chat & Call between driver and rider
- Request payment to bank account when it reaches a certain amount
- Overview Showing current online drivers and some statistics about platform’s state
- Drivers/Riders Showing details and history of drivers and riders.
- Requests Viewing and searching for all service requests.
- Complaints Manage and view complaints driver/rider made on their trip through app.
- Coupons Define new coupon codes that your users can use to get discounts on their services
- Promotions Send promotional messages to your users in order to increase engagement rate
- Payment Requests Request of drivers for paying in app credit to bank account is shown and admin can select and mark them as done. This action will automatically reduce amount paid from driver’s credit
- Services Define services and fee structure of them.
- Regions Define regions app would operate on.
- Fleets Define fleets to assign drivers to them. By setting a share for fleet commission of trip would be spitted between fleet and system admin by that percent.
- Payment Gateway Define payment gateways that user can use to pay for his trip and top up wallet. Currently PayPal, Braintree, Stripe, PayStack, Flutterwave, PayGate is enabled in addition to possibility to redirect to 3rd party URL of gateway integration without having to edit app backend API.
- Cars Define car models to assign to drivers later.
- Users List all users who have access to dashboard with their respective permission to each section.
Admin Panel username:admin, password:admin
The package you will receive after download consists of following folders:
- documentation: Available to View Online.
- ios: workspace folder compatible with Xcode 12.4+
- android: Android studio 4.1.0+ workspace
- server: Backend APIs in an encrypted format.
iOS & android apps are in same development source code of demo except server app. Server App is a value added part of item and it is included in package but in an encrypted/compiled format so you won’t be able to edit current APIs from backend side. This doesn’t limits UI changes user might intend to make into app (including icons, colors, texts & etc). If you are interested in accessing to backend source code too you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it’s purchase.
- A VPS (preferably with Ubuntu 16.04 or CentOS7). You can get one of these for a price low as 5$/month. For recommendations contact through email.
- A Google Maps account with billing enabled which would cover low scale free of charges but could have costs to be paid for Google Maps services if your scale goes high.
Codecanyon Mobile app authors are exempted from offering support on their item. That is understandable because mobile apps are source codes and being able to use/customize them require prior experience with development. Nonetheless Ridy on it’s own has some support offerings. All of the buyers would have access to an exclusive customer panel support.ridy.io with premium support (Free & Paid) and ability to order services they might require. This includes installation and customization such as implementation of payment gateways.
Supported Payment Gateways (Extended license required to use)
Below are the list of already integrated payment gateways into the solution. Using these are as easy as getting your API key from them and entering them in the Admin Panel
- Amazon Payment Services
- Way For Pay
There is also a custom link option that you can use to redirect to your own backend and run the integration from there. This is useful for mobile payment guidance for example.
What license i need to purchase?
If you are using the app for production and charging your customers to use the app extended license would be required. Regular license is useful for pre-production stages, code study and other not profited purposes.
v4.1.0 – December, 14 2021
-Various improvements NOTE: This update is NOT backward compatible with the v3.x. We have a migration script made but the procedure to use it is a bit complicated at the moment. Once we could offer an easy migration path documentation will be updated for it. You can checkout newly released "Ridy Flutter" here: >https://codecanyon.net/item/ridy-flutter-full-taxi-solution/34659003
v4.0.0 – November, 21 2021
- Backend fully rewritten with a better architecture and a more modern stack - Admin Panel is rewritten. More responsible and mobile ready. - New Networking layer offers more reliable, more secure and faster experience - iOS Dependency management switched to SPM from cocoapods - Android Applications architecture reworked with MVVM architecture. - Payment request feature is removed in favor of more scalable CSV solution. - Many more...
v3.6 (30 Jul 2021): -Added new payment gateways -Updated dependencies -Reported issues fixed v 3.5 (13 May 2021): - Various minor improvements and fixes v3.4.1 (27 Dec. 2020): -Various improvements and UI tweaks throughout solution v3.4.0 (10 Oct. 2020): -New Payment Gateway: PayPal -New Payment Gateway: PayStack -Dropped support for Android 4.4 (Minimum 5.0 is required) -Various improvement and fixes v3.3.1 (29 Jun. 2020): -Various bug-fixes and small improvements v3.3 (1 Apr. 2020): -New quick installation mode -More financial menus and functionalities for CMS -Various improvements and bug fixes v3.2 (9 Mar. 2020): -New CMS, try at <a href="https://demo-admin.ridy.io">Here</a> -CMS: Fully real-time with notifications & etc. -CMS: Progressive Web App. You can install CMS on mobile device or Chrome Browser and use it as an App. -CMS: Deep information on rider/driver profile -CMS: New Fleet option with financial records -CMS: New Admin financial records -CMS: Regions can be multi polygon now -CMS: Based on Angular 9.0, Vast performance increase -iOS: Driver can see his income charts -various bug fixes and improvements v3.1 (3 Jan. 2020): -New Cash Payment paradigm implemented (optional) -Small refinements for iOS v3.0 (23 Dec. 2019): -Multi region & Multi currency support -8 new Service fee options -Backend rewritten in TypeScript -Payment Gateway implementation encapsulated for easier implementation of gateways in future -Notification Delivery service redesigned -Better Management options for Payment Requests -Single & Multi Point location selection (On-demand services) -iOS & Android Dark/Night Mode support -More Reliable networking design -Android Migrated from Java to Kotlin fully -Android components Updated to Material 2.0 -Android Migrated to AndroidX -Many iOS UI elements were reworked to match Native design -Save Payment Information (Braintree Only, App is PCI compliant no need to get compliance) -Automatic service payment after service v2.11 (24 Sep. 2019): -Missing Registration fields added -Travel fee options: Static fee (Based on Estimation), Dynamic fee (actual distance & time) -Third-Party Navigation options added for Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze & Yandex Maps (iOS) -Markers Redesigned (iOS) -Some UI Elements redesigned with new iOS 13 elements (iOS) -Many small improvements v2.10.2 (29 Aug. 2019): ios - iOS now uses MapKit instead of Google Maps. Faster, Looks better, Free & less package size ios - New Navigation bar design various bug fixes v2.10 (17 Aug. 2019): feature - Region Support added feature - New fee structure options for services (more coming) feature - Driver in-app Registration and document submission improvement - iOS app has a more native look and feel now fixes - bug fixes v2.9 (5 Aug. 2019): news - iOS app is now released to App Store feature - in-app Chat between driver & rider feature - ETA and distance is shown in travel page now feature - iOS apps can now have a color scheme too improvement - more travel recovery events added. Travels stats are more responsible from driver & rider point of view fixes - bug fixes v2.8 (8 Jul. 2019): feature - Order Service From Dashboard feature - Book Service for later improvements - Performance especially on Ordering service improved fixes - bug fixes v2.7 (14 May 2019): feature - New card design for driver requests in order to improve readability and viability of travel driver is taking. feature - iOS now translatable and currency can be changed easily. fix - lots of improvements and fixes on iOS version. v2.6 (16 Apr. 2019): feature - Installation process has been rewritten to make it easier and less error prone. feature - New documentation written to make it more clear and cover edge cases users might face + A new section for how to translate and change currency of whole system. performance - Dashboard load times and general performance improved fix - There were some, Now squashed! v2.5 (17 Mar. 2019): feature - Newly redesigned service ordering process feature - PayPal and Braintree payment gateway added feature - Re-structured caching mechanism for better performance and invalidating drivers whenever needed. improvement - wallet improvements (iOS & Android) improvement - various other improvements and redesigns compatibility - replaced Google Places API with new Library. Deprecation problem fixed now. feature - added new refresh button for driver service requests. fix - reported bugs fixed v2.1 (27 Nov. 2018): Features of new android app was added to iOS too. their features are identical now. compatibility - The iOS is compatible with Xcode 10.1 & Swift 4.2 v2.0 (7 Nov. 2018): feature - coupons will let you offer discount codes to your customers feature - promotional messages which you can use both menu and OneSignal dashboard to send those feature - driver now can work in background and open the app to see requests when notification comes to his phone feature - transaction details on in-app credit can be seen for both rider and driver in it's menu feature - Empty state and loading state of lists is using new graphics and animations fix - many small updates and improvements based on users feedback v1.4: feature - A new template for payment gateway is added. This helps developers to implement almost any payment gateway compatibility - added compatibility for xcode 9.4.1 and swift 4.1 and updated dependencies accordingly improvement - Automatized and easier installation process feature - User permissions feature - Option for using miles instead of km in client fix - Some general fixes and improvements