Hyperlinks are playing a very important role on a website or web application, so being able to create variety of CSS3 link effects fast & easy
is a key in designing successful User Interfaces. All CSS styles are gathered in one single CSS with lots of effects and modifiers that you may need in every web page or web app.
Anything that you need to know about creating links is in the documentation that you download. Introduction on how to get started, Compatibility notes, Link block documentation, and etc…
Most important included files.
files are completely optional! You may use them only if you’re going to use the SVG Icon styles.
- ES6 and
.scss source files
- Light; it’s only 18KB
- Easy to use; it’s designed based on BEM Methodology
- Link with icon
- Link with loader icon
- Variety of colors
- Variety of effects
- Variety of predefined loaders (spinners)
- Combination with other font icon libraries (such as font-awesome)
- Combination with 24Template utility CSS classes
2017.05.09 – version 1.2.0
- Utils block: Added some more utility CSS classes
- Changed 'dist' directory folder structure
2017.04.10 – version 1.1.0
- Changed Utility `.js` and `.css` files name from '24TEMPLATE-utils' to '24component-all'
- Icon block: Load IMG without getting cut-off when 'light' and 'outline' effects are also applied
2017.03.14 – version 1.0.0
- First Release