Mar 9th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1
Sep 23rd 2016 • Updated to Xcode 8
Aug 4th 2016 • Added 2 identical strings into Info.plist that are required by Apple's EULA terms and explain why the app needs to get your current location, as it follows: NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription | This app needs your current location to print city and date over your pictures NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription | This app needs your current location to print city and date over your pictures
May 1st 2016 • First release | Xcode 7.3 project
SwiftSnap is an App Template for all iPhones where you can place nice overlays over your photos and also the current time and location you’re at, apply nice filters to your pictures and share them to the world!
Photo filters are made by Apple Core Image, overlays are simple .png images, follow the User Guide to know how to add your own artworks and build your own version of this app.
You can share your works to popular social network, save them into the Photo library or send them by email and SMS.
SwiftSnap is a native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, compatible with all iPhones, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – All iPhones – Storyboard
- AdMob banners
- Place overlays over your pictures even before taking a photo
- Print your current location and time over your pictures
- Custom menu with multiple sharing options
- Nice set of photo filters by Apple Core Image
- PSD and User Guide included
- Easy to customize
- Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with SwiftSnap, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.