10 April 2018 • Updated to Xcode 9.3
15 February 2018 • Edited the code in the "shareOtherApps()" method in Home.swift since UIDocumentInteractionController is no longer supported on iOS 11.x • Added the following row in Info.plist: Privacy - Photo Library Additions Usage Description
SwiftSnap is an App Template for all iPhones where you can place nice overlays over your photos and also the current time and location you’re at, apply nice filters to your pictures and share them to the world!
Photo filters are made by Apple Core Image, overlays are simple .png images, follow the User Guide to know how to add your own artworks and build your own version of this app.
You can share your works to popular social network, save them into the Photo library or send them by email and SMS.
SwiftSnap is a native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, compatible with all iPhones, super easy to customize.
I get a Code signing error in Xcode 8.x
That’s a bug of Xcode 8 with macOS Sierra, check this sample video to see how to fix it: https://youtu.be/z2LemT1_LqA
How to remove AdMob banner ads
Check this video out to see how to remove the code that shows AdMob banners: https://youtu.be/e-HQYnta2Jg Keep in mind that you must repeat the shown steps for every .swift file that contains this line on the top:import GoogleMobileAds
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Should I use the latest version of Xcode to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest version of the IDE.
- XCode 9.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – All iPhones – Storyboard
- AdMob banners
- Place overlays over your pictures even before taking a photo
- Print your current location and time over your pictures
- Custom menu with multiple sharing options
- Nice set of photo filters by Apple Core Image
- PSD and User Guide included
- Easy to customize
- Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID