The code is a clean, fast and well structured project that can be a perfect starter for any swift 2.1 mobile application
For those who want start a new project with swift 2
Swift, PHP & MySQL iOS has never been easier. we’ve built a simple to use system that allows users to register and login. With advanced features like user memory, the application provides a simple and clean interface that anyone can use. Simply redirect the user to your own storyboards upon a successful login, and you’ve got a secure app that’s up and running in minutes!
We have eight views controllers for this application:
- User Sign Up
- User Sign In
- User Sign out
- User forgot password
- User ulpload avatar
- Right Side menu
- Left Side menuy
What are the requirements?
- Xcode 6+
- Basics of Swift
- Basics of PHP
- Install XAMPP/MAMP (Apache 2 web server, PHP & MySQL database server)
- Devices: iPhone
- iOS: 9.0
- Developed on Xcode 7
- Language: Swift 2
- User : Sign Up
- User : Sign In
- User : Sign out
- User : forgot password
- User : ulpload avatar
- Right Side menu
- Left Side menuy and more
Custom ImagesYou can replace existing images by drag and dropping your new sprite onto the ‘Set Viewer’ in Assets.xcassets. Make sure to provide all versions of your image. It is also a good idea to keep the size of your new sprites the same size as the old, original sprites.
Support rulesRight now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer. Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Envato authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We are not responsible for the actions of users in the publication of the application.
- We are not responsible for the actions of Apple with the approval of the application.
- We do customizations but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We are not responsible for the publication of the application in the appstore user who bought the code
- We are not affiliated with Apple, and no it does not responsible for the decision to Apple approved applications
- We do not give advice to users how to change the design.
- We do not give advice to users to change, modify move one or other design element.
- We do not give advice on how to make the extra features in the application.
- We do not give advice on how to install the software, how to publish the application in the appstore.
- We can’t teach how to code in Objective-C,Swift, C++, Java or any other language.
- We can’t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Envato directly.
- We have the right to unilaterally refuse the customer product support.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT+7, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
- All changes in the code of the product and design you do at your own risk.
- We currently have a high volume of tickets and our current response time is between 2 to 4 days.
- Schedule time studio work and tech support Monday – Friday from 11 am to 5 pm GMT +7
version 1.0.1 – 28 Oct, 2015
-Update with Swift 2.1
Small bug fixes
Back add Icone Image
Version 1.0.0 – October 19, 2013
- Initial release