SupportEzzy is an elegant support tickets system and faqs portal for WordPress. This is a stand-alone AngularJS app which runs on a single WordPress page of your website. This app does not interfere with your existing theme and plugins and will work with any kind of WordPress website.
You can use this App as a part of your existing website or create a new WordPress installation and run this app on a homepage.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin:
- Built and run on AngularJS and uses WordPress as its backend.
- Clean, Modern and Premium quality design.
- Get rid of the monthly fees you pay for such premium services.
- Runs on a single WordPress page and does not interfere with existing setup.
- Unlimited Support Tickets.
- File uploads with ticket and comments.
- Unlimited Support Agents (WordPress Users).
- Unlimited Departments & Products.
- Support agents can be assigned different departments and products.
- Tickets are distributed randomly for load balancing to agents based on the department and product selected by the client while submitting the ticket.
- Agents can transfer tickets with internal notes to other departments.
- Agents can create FAQs from their comments on tickets for products.
- Customize all email messages sent to client, agent and admin via backend settings with dynamic variables.
- Customize color scheme based on your website colors.
- Custom login and register Urls if you use any other authentication or membership plugins.
- Manage if clients and agents can edit their comments.
- Display Sitewide content in left sidebar for client and agent based on thier role.
- Woocommerce Integration (added in 1.1.0)
- Easily Import & Sync Woocommerce products
- On ticket page, users can see if the client has purchased the product or not.
- Email Piping & Routing Integration (added in 1.2.0)
- Email piping with IMAP, no cron jobs or server setup required. Only php_imap should be installed on your server
- Assign mailbox email addresses for all or specific departments and products
- Clients can send email to mailbox address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) to create new tickets
- Clents can reply to ticket emails to add new comments
- Works very well with email attachments for new tickets and commnets
- Tickets are assigned to agents depending on the department for the mailbox
- Envato Integration (added in 1.2.0)
- Import all your envato marketplace products.
- Customers must verify their purchase before creating new tickets.
- Products are synced automatically every week.
- 3 Layouts Templates (added in 1.2.0)
- Run the app via shortcode or PHP function, which means now you can call your WordPress Header, Footer or Sidebar based on your theme configuration.
- Easily search tickets by ID or keywords via Instant Search functionality
- Very easy to install and setup. Practically you just need to select a page in plugin settings and its ready.
- Translation ready via .PO file.
- Automatic upgrades from WordPress dashboard
How to run this app with Header and Footer?
Watch this video
Upgrades & Change Log
Next version will be a complete re-build with our new and improved framework and additional features. In our next version we will not be using AngularJS and will utilize the power of compact and powerful framework VueJS. Lot of new features and brand new mordern UI will be introduced with many more other CRM features. This version is taking time as it has a lot to be done. We request you to join our Facebook Group Ideabox to actively participate in development process and provide your valuable feedback on each feature and UI component we create for this plugin.
Version 1.4.4 ~ Oct 28, 2016
- Tested and optimized for WordPress version 4.6.1.
- Reduced database queries to optimize speed
Version 1.4.3 ~ Jun 05, 2016 | (via Envato & WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed File Not Found issue for incompatible servers.
- Added option to remove attached files in new ticket form and new comment forms.
- Fixed Start Rating as reported by some customers.
- Fixed priority dropdown issue.
- Fixed public tickets menu items if disabled from backend.
- Fixed public tickets display issues.
Version 1.4.2 ~ Sept 01, 2015 | (via Envato & WordPress Upgrades)
- Optimized code to work with WordPress 4.3
- Added an option to specify custom css for the app from plugin settings page.
- Fixed canned responses display for cliens and admin/agents.
- Fixed single ticket page display for client, agent and admin only. Other users will be redirected to tickets list page.
- Fixed single ticket page invalid ID error handling
Version 1.4.1 ~ July 16, 2015 (WordPress Upgrades)
- Added support for video uploads in attachments.
- Fixed slashes in custom form fields labels.
- Fixed public tickets reload issue for visitors.
- Fixed field description in custom form fields for tickets.
- Fixed transfer ticket to specific agent.
Version 1.4.0 ~ Jun 16, 2015 (WordPress Upgrades & Envato)
- Fixed Woocommerce products sync
- Upgraded prettyPhoto to 3.1.6 to fix XSS vulnerability in the prettyPhoto jQuery library older version.
Version 1.3.9 ~ Jun 05, 2015 (WordPress Upgrades)
- Updated tickets post type to make it exportable.
- Added an option to change home url for the main menu via backend.
- Added an option to change logout url for the main menu via backend.
- Fixed envato verification module.
Version 1.3.8 ~ Apr 30, 2105 (WordPress Upgrades)
- Added an option to display FAQs within Support App or separate page with FAQs shortcode.
- Upgraded TGM Plugin Activation class to the latest version to fix globally spread security issues.
Version 1.3.7 ~ Apr 24, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 4.2 (IMPORTANT)
- Fixed translation issues if multiple CSSJockey products installed
- Optimized framework for page speed
- Added an option in FAQs shortcode to display faqs from all or specific products.
Version 1.3.6 ~ Apr 21, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed department display twice in single ticket right sidebar.
- Fixed envato verification status on single ticket right sidebar.
- Added an option to easily create translation files with loco-translate (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/) plugin. Some strings may not work which will be fixed in upcoming versions.
Version 1.3.5 ~ Apr 09, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed access issue after idle time and user logged out from other window.
- Fixed auto close and maximum response time check multiple emails issue. (System will add 48 hours window for next auto close and 24 hour window next unattended ticket check).
Version 1.3.4 ~ Apr 04, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed save comment HTML rendring issue.
- Added an option to specify custom logout Url.
- Fixed js error for Object to Array conversion in app.js.
- Fixed new ticket and comments email attachments Urls.
Version 1.3.3 ~ Apr 01, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades & Envato)
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Fixed security issue in create ticket form.
- Fixed security issue in add/update comment forms.
- Fixed redirection after adding email routes.
- Added client and agent name on ticket list pages.
- Enhanced search function to search tickets and comments based on ticket ID, usernames, emails, names, keywords etc.
- Added redirect query string for custom login and registeration page.
- Added an option to specify edit profile url under app settings.
- Added an option to enable email notifications for new user registration with link to view tickets created by new user.
- Added functions to sync Woocommerce product names with SupportEzzy products.
- Fixed WYSIWYG clickable area to start typing.
- Increased WYSIWYG font size to 14px for better readibility and editing.
- Added an option to totally disable public tickets.
- Separated options to hide or show departments and products, now you can choose to disable either of these based on your preferences.
- Added department name in single ticket page right sidebar.
- Added max-height and scroll to employees and products lists for admin and agents to avoid a long list in left sidebar.
- Changed choose file input to a button for localization support.
- Enabled multiple attachments per ticket and comments.
- Enabled inline image attachment support for ticket and comments.
- Optimised attachments UI and integrated lightbox for images for quick view.
- Enabled loading icon on create ticket screen.
- Added custom navigation menus for visitors, clients and agents.
- Fixed avatars to get WordPress avatars.
- Added a link to find purchase code when envato product is selected.
- Enabled auto close tickets after specified number of days with an option to send custom email message to client.
- Addded custom email messages for clients for auto close emails.
- Added an option to specify maximum respond time for the tickets.
- Added email notifications for agents to repond to unattended tickets.
- Added email notifications for agents to alert about the unattended tickets.
- Added an opiton for admin to choose if clients or agents can close/re-open their tickets (Admin can always do this).
- Added a function to save verification status for envato purchase codes so users don’t have to verify same products again.
- Added an option for admin to enable or disable ticket transfer functionality for agents.
- Added an to transfer ticket to specific agent in a department and product.
- Added ticket priority module with response time for each level.
- Added an option for admin to enable or disable ticket priority module.
- Added ticket comment ratings submitted by clients, overall ticket ratings will be calculated based on comment ratings.
- Added an option for admin to enable or disable ticket ratings module.
- Added custom fields for new ticket form.
- Added module for admins and agents to create tickets on client’s behalf.
- Added an option to specify fallback support staff to assign tickets if no user found in assigned departments or products.
- Added a shortcode to display FAQs on frontend, users can also link to faq categories as its a post type and will act like normal posts.
- Fixed close checkbox on submit comment, if unchecked, ticket won’t be closed and vice versa.
- Added an option for admin to choose if agents can also reply to tickets via emails, website must be visited by anyone for PHP IMAP to process emails.
Version 1.3.2 ~ Mar 07, 2015
- Fixed SSL unsecure content issues.
- Added an option to reset purchase code to use on another site.
Version 1.3.1 ~ Mar 02, 2015
- Framework bootstrap integration fix.
Version 1.3.0 ~ Feb 24, 2015
- Upgraded framework and shortcode generator api.
- Optimised overall app performance.
Version 1.2.9 ~ Feb 20, 2015
- Optimised upgrades API and push notificaitons.
Version 1.2.8 ~ Feb 17, 2015
- Enabled purchase code verification for automatic upgrades.
- Upgraded framework to enhance the visuals.
- Fixed theme with no logo and header for small screens.
- Fixed search box for small screens.
- Added /novalidate-cert flag to imap_open to avoid certificate issues.
- Added a feature to disable submit button while the file upload is in progress.
- Fixed tickets displaying in search results.
- Fixed email formatting issues.
Version 1.2.7 ~ Nov 30, 2014
- Fixed framework auto upgrade class to avoid conflict with other CSSJockey products.
Version 1.2.6 ~ Nov 25, 2014
- Upgraded framework for automatic upgrades via WordPress dashboard.
- Fixed envato integration for all marketplace websites.
- Fixed warning if no mailbox defined for email piping.
- Enhanced Import Envato Products module.
- Added an option to enable debugging.
- Fixed new user email notification with account details when a new client send an email to IMAP mailbox.
- Enabled spell checking for tinymce WYSIWYG box.
- Added an option to switch between WYSIWYG and TEXTAREA for ticket and comments message box.
Version 1.2.5 ~ Oct 28, 2014
- Updated push notifications setup in framework.
- Updated product welcome screen with useful links.
- Fixed awaiting response tickets and count for clients.
- Added Check for Upgrades function under Home Icon on plugin settings page.
- Added a button to manually import Envato products.
Version 1.2.4 ~ Oct 27, 2014
- Fixed plugin setup callback order in core framework.
- Added Awaiting Response functionality under main menu.
- Changed all occurrences of Response Required to Awaiting Response.
- Fixed awaiting response label under ticket meta data.
- Added an option to treat admin as agent if present in support staff under App Settings >> Ticket Options.
- Fixed closed tickets issue with or without user login (This will apply to new or modified tickets where ticket status is updated).
- Added an option to specify file types for attachments.
- Fixed multiple tickets and comments via email issue.
- Added IMAP errors and alerts messages display while adding email route.
- Updated App Settings options page.
Version 1.2.3 ~ Oct 20, 2014
- Fixed IMAP notice on add-route.php.
- Fixed Closed Tickets seciton on frontend.
- Fixed Sidebar Overlap on faq products page.
- Fixed HTML characters in ticket subject.
- Fixed framework issue for item info variable when multiple products are installed.
Version 1.2.2 ~ Oct 7, 2014
- Added admin notices to make sure basic setup is complete.
- Added an option to hide departments and products from client view while creating and viewing tickets. Tickets will be distributed randomly in the backend if more than one departments and products found.
- Fixed Item Assistant issue.
- Fixed custom email messages issue.
- Fixed admin localization issue.
- Fixed time ago function for plurals.
Version 1.2.1 ~ Sept 27, 2014
- Fixed the product selection area while creating ticket if envato integration is active.
- Fixed emails not being sent to client for agent’s comment when agent himself is admin.
- Fixed the ticket info panel to hide “Not verified” if its not an envato product.
Version 1.2.0 ~ Sept 24, 2014
- Added email piping and email routing with IMAP configuration (New tickets can be created by sending an email to specified email address and new comments will be added once a client reply to the email sent by the system for specific tickets).
- Envato integration (Import envato products, Customers must verify via purchase code before they can create a ticket).
- Added option to choose new ticket visibility defaults to public or private.
- Added two more layouts. 1. Top header, 2. Logo in sidebar, 3. No logo and header(to be used on a WordPress page via shortcode).
- Added instant search for tickets.
- Fixed public tickets display for users who are not logged in to the site.
- Fixed logo text and added an option to include company logo image.
- Added inline code option for the WYSIWYG to embed code within the comments or new tickets.
Version 1.1.0 ~ Sept 17, 2014
- Initial release.