This author's response time can be up to 5 business days.
When you add a ticket and reply to it by a user account, this error appears :
Email\EmailValidationFailedException [ Error ]: One or more email addresses did not pass validation: to: x1 <x11>.
PKGPATH/email/classes/email/driver.php @ line 671
I am very interested in buying the software and potentially asking for your help to make some minor changes.
I am looking for software to do the following:
• Customer sign up form
• Customer is NOT able to create tickets
• Customer will get notifications via email once the admin creates a ticket
• The customer will NOT get a notification every time someone replies to a ticket
• The admin will create tickets which will notify every customer on the system
• Every customer will be able to view and reply to the ticket within the system
Would this be possible? And if so can you please contact me as soon as possible on email@example.com (currently listed under firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you.
Hi, i leave a message through ur profile. kindly check thank you.
If users sent email, is system create ticket or not? Like zendesk
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $4
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work