This author's response time can be up to 5 business days.
Can we check demo?
We Have added Demo Now
very good work i wish you all the best for your sales !
Can you tell me how the code is structured? Are you using Entity Framework? Etc?
yes we are using entity framework
Is there paging on the grids if the number of tickets is large?
yes it is there.
Is there a specific bootstrap template that you used that has more controls and whatnot that we can leverage? Lots of bootstrap templates come with examples of various form controls and whatnot.
i made this template by myself, i am a designer also, i can help you if you want to customize the template…thanks.
Does it have ASP Identity member/Company management built in?
Yes, It has user management builtin, it users custom access module for checking access.
Can we modify the code base ourselves after purchase and incorporate it into a larger product?
yes you can, but if you want to sell it to multiple clients you need to buy extented licence. If you want to use it for yourself or for single client you can go for regular licence.
thanks, just planning stuff so will get back in a bit
sure, your welcome.
Are your ticket system have frontend where customers submit ticket? Would you give link?
Users can submit ticket only after you sent an email containg their username and password. You can make account for your customers easily.
i have visitors coming on my website asking for details.. they submit the message along with their name and email id. This message is received on a specific email which is configured on your “your support ticket master”.
1) can this be converted into a ticket on the system.query be converted into a ticket.
2) can this ticket be forwarded to another user.
1) can this be converted into a ticket on this system
It require lots of customization and time to do it. It is not possible as of now. we might do it in the future.
I’m working for a website who sells craft machines online and I have many customers sending mails for troubleshooting need. Although, I’m 3rd party vendor to them. My question is if I purchase this script.
1. How do I integrate with their domain.com
2. Can this be used as CRM email support tool in there business.
3. Can I install this script on my hosting domain/server and support their email ticket by creating list of admin/agent ID’s and providing the same to there team.
4. Do guys help in script installation and future support?
Thanks in advance.
1. You can upload after making sub domain but as you said you are just a vendor to them so i don’t think you have access to there sub domains. So i think its not possible for you.
2. It stores data in database so email integration is not possible as of now but i will integrate this feature may be in future.
3. Yes, you can install it on your domain but as i said email integration is not possible. You and your clients can communicate with in this application only.
4. Yes basic support is included in this package please read terms of codecanyon. Moreover i will support as much as i can.
When restore the database wanted a data … Please solution!
I didn’t understand your question.
can you give more information about your needs?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13