This is a plugin for the Ultimate Client Manager ? Lite Edition. Please ensure you have purchased and installed the latest version of Ultimate Client Manager before using this plugin.
Product Support / FAQ Database Plugin
This plugin will add an extra area to your Support Ticket submission form containing FAQ items. Customers can select a product from the drop down box and a list of FAQ items will be shown for that product. This helps reduce workload by handling common questions before the ticket is submitted.
For a DEMO on how this works please check my own support page, choose a product from the drop down menu: https://dtbaker.net/support-ticket.html
A FAQ item can be related to multiple products.
You can easily create/insert new FAQ entries from the administration area, even while replying to a support ticket (see screenshot for demo).
Embed the entire FAQ database into your own support website as an iframe, for an example please see here: http://ultimateclientmanager.com/frequently-asked-questions.html
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Check the UCM upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)