Support Centre – Advanced PHP Ticket System is a powerful PHP script that allows users to create tickets and get support from your staff. It comes with a built in knowledge base, so you can create detailed articles to give extra support.
Create and restrict your staff to specific ticket categories, get notifications of newly created tickets and more. We offer great support and it’s very easy to install. It also has an optional payment system built-in that allows you to create Premium Plans for users to buy in order to receive support. It’s powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter 3.1.4, making it a very robust solution.
Test Drive Before You Buy
Demo Link: http://support.patchesoft.com/
Demo Login Details:
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Support Centre is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.1 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library, standard bcrypt encryption.
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Optional account activation via email
- Brute Force protection on login
Full Feature List
User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel). Can use native captcha or Google reCaptcha.
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Create Custom Fields to collect extra information about your users.
- Users can create tickets either by registering an account or creating as guests.
- Guest Ticket creation can be turned off in Admin Panel.
- Create categories and sub-categories (1 level) to help organise your tickets better.
- Assign staff to particular categories so they only see tickets created in those areas.
- Get notifications of newly created tickets with the notification system (includes email alerts).
- Tickets can be rated by users; you can view rated tickets in the Reports section.
- Easily search tickets on the system using our ajax implemented search system.
- Each ticket can have a staff member assigned to it.
- Your Tickets section shows all tickets that have been created in categories you are added to.
- Your Assigned Tickets section shows all tickets you have been assigned to.
- Create Custom Fields for tickets to collect extra information. Have custom fields appear for only certain categories.
- Verify Envato Product Codes with custom Envato API fields + Check Support duration.
- Email Piping supported for clients; iMAP support only.
- Attach files to Tickets. Can be disabled in the Admin Panel.
- Admin Notes allow staff to put notes on tickets that the client cannot see.
- Canned Responses allow you to quickly respond to tickets.
- Merge Ticket Options
- Create rich and detailed articles that users of your system can view.
- Uses CKEditor which allows you to use a special text editor to insert images, links and other media easily. Also has HTML view.
- Create categories to organise your articles.
- When a client types in the Ticket title, related articles will be shown next to the ticket based on article title.
- Search for articles using search system.
- View a detailed graph of open and closed tickets for a specific date range.
- View recently rated tickets.
- View top rated staff users and see how many tickets they have been assigned to.
- Four different layouts: Basic, Titan, Dark Fire, Light Blue.
- Custom Fields system allows you to add extra fields to registration form.
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha
- Option to add Google reCaptcha
- Change site name, logo and other settings.
- Able to disable social network login
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
- User Roles allow you to create specific permissions for your users. Roles include Admin, Ticket Manager, Ticket Worker, Knowledge Manager and Client.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily. Apply User Groups to Ticket Categories to restrict who can view tickets.
- Admin Announcements allows you to create announcements in the client area.
- Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Setup Payment Plans, Payment Settings and view Payment Logs for new Micro-Transaction feature.
- Ticket Settings allow you to customise how your ticket system is handled.
- Email Piping support for clients (reply to tickets via email + create tickets). Supports iMAP.
- Turn on or off the ability for users to purchase credits for their accounts.
- Check out via PayPal, 2Checkout or Stripe; supports multiple currencies.
- Credits automatically added to user accounts after payment has been made.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Can force users to have Premium Time to be able to submit a Support Ticket.
- Plans can be added via the Admin Panel, select price and how many days the plan adds.
- Client View is the default page client logged in users and logged out users see.
- Allows them to view all their tickets they have created and made.
- Can view the Knowledge Base and categories.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Users can change their user settings, including avatar, name, email and password.
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- RTL Support
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.6
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database. Requires PHP IMAP for Email Piping.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
Version 2.3 – (Released: 2/11/2017)
- Updated to CodeIgniter 3.1.6
- Fixed wrong Email Template being used for User Activation
- Fixed User notification icon issue in client side
- Fixed issue for logged out users when viewing the Dark Fire theme
- Added translate lines for User Notifications to language files
- Fixed several issues with IMAP cron
- Fixed issue with Envato Product Code checker for Custom Fields
- Email Template for ticket reminder now sends out to registered users as well as guests
- Fixed issue with editing custom fields for sub categories
- Fixed issue with sending emails to groups of users
- Fixed issue with long words not breaking for tickets
- Fixed issue with users not being able to logout if they didn’t select a username after using Social Media login
- Fixed issue with language selecting english by default when editing email templates
- User no longer gets double notifications when a ticket is replied to.
- Updated Facebook SDK
Version 2.2 – (Released: 13/04/2017)
- Updated to CodeIgniter 3.1.4
- Implemented new Admin theme layouts: basic, light blue, Titan, Dark Fire.
- Updated Language Switcher to accomodate new RTL support.
- Fixed issue with words being broken in summaries for knowledge base articles.
- Added support for Greek and French characters
- Fixed issue with guest clients viewing attached files
- Added option to Ticket Settings to allow you to specify the strings for obtaining Ticket ID information in Crons.
- Fixed an issue with canned responses and images
- Improved pagination results for tickets when searching
- Added option to turn on Captcha for Ticket Creation
- Implemented Ticket Reminder option
- Email Templates have been recoded- can now add language specific templates for various areas of the system.
- Revamped User Roles system in Admin Panel to make it easier to create new User Roles
- Updated Cron to better extract Outlook replies for Ticket Posting.
- Custom Fields now accept values of 0.
- Implemented new Custom Field Type for Tickets: Envato License Code. Allows you to check product codes of items that you have sold and look at how much support time is left.
- Option to mark all notifications as read added
- Option to automatically assign staff user to ticket when replying to it.
- Option to make Ticket Custom Fields hidden on the client side added
- Implemented new Merge Tickets option
- Added Edit User link to Ticket View
- When selecting “Close Ticket” option, the Ticket Notes modal will now open automatically, allowing you to enter admin-viewable notes about the ticket.
- Added debugging tools to Admin Panel: Email Debugging and Notification Syncer
- Fixed an issue with guests viewing attachments
- Added option to Global Settings allowing you to set the amount of time to cache the dashboard data
- Fixed an isset issue with editing tickets
- Category description now shows once selected in the Client Ticket Form.
Version 2.1 – (Released: 08/02/2016)
- Updated to the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.3
- Fixed bug with Clients
- Fixed bug with forgotten password
- Fixed a bug with knowledge search
- Fixed a bug when editing tickets with required fields
- Added Avatar Height and Width options to Admin Panel
- Fixed missing translation texts
- Language Switcher added to Client view
- Social Media login options only show up for ones you have entered keys for
- Register button no longer shows when disabled registration on login page
- Added option to add sub-categories to Knowledge Base Categories.
- Added Ticket Number to Client View.
- Added Ticket Number to Admin Ticket View
- Added Last Reply User Icon to Admin Ticket table
- Removed Output messages from cron. Toggle debug on/off.
- Fixed missing notification string in cron
- Added in Print View for Tickets.
- Can now create tickets via emails sent to your assigned email using IMAP/Cron
- Implemented new GMAIL message cleaner for IMAP (helps get email content better).
- Fixed various issues with IMAP.
- Can set default category that newly created IMAP tickets go to in Ticket Settings.
- Revamped Ticket View page
- Added Ticket History which logs all actions made to tickets.
- Revamped Client Ticket View Page
- Added new Canned Responses Keywords (first name and last name)
- Added new section called Custom Views.
- Custom Views allow you to save different views of the Ticket Table: view by a certain status, category and order type. Easily switch between different custom views from the view tickets page. Staff can manage their own Custom Views from the Custom Views section.
- Added First and Last name to Canned Responses
- Can now directly add user to a User Group when creating new member in Admin Panel
- Added 2Checkout Payment Gateway
- Implemented Payment Logs for User
Version 2.0.1 – (Released: 08/12/2016)
- Added heading tags to HTML filter
- Facebook name fix
- Fix for Admin Permissions
- Client Notification List added
- Fixed Notification Link
- Fixed glyphicons colour on Premium Plans
- Added Last Updated to Article Page
- Fixed Category Display in Client View
- Added Category to Knowledge Base Articles view in staff are
Brand NEW Version 2.0 – Initial Release – 25/10/2016
- Completely rewritten the codebase, database and design. It will require a fresh install from older versions. If you need help with anything, feel free to get in contact. Thanks!
15th July 2015
- Small bug fixes
- Files to overwrite: application/controllers/Login.php, application/controllers/Tickets.php
22 June 2015
- Fixed Issue with updating passwords for users
- Add logout link to Mobile version
- Fixed Isset issues for Sessions
- Fixed isset issues for replying to tickets
- Updated Multi-Upload backend
- Set file Types and File size in Global Settings in Admin Panel
- Email Templates – Now can edit emails being sent out to your users directly from the Admin Panel.
- Updated to CodeIgniter 3.0
10th September 2014
- Removed French Routes
- Fixed FileInfo Undefined Array
- Option to disable SEO URLs for Knowledge Base Articles (admin Panel)
- System Update: Now supports sites that don’t have mod_rewrite or permission to use their own .htaccess files!
- Default Database option has been changed to mysqli (faster!)
09th July 2014
- Fixed bug when Guest tried to close Guest Ticket
- WYSIWYG Editor updated to include lots more options, including fonts, font-size, tables and more!
- WYSIWYG Editor added to Ticket Replies and Canned Responses
- Auto-Guest login URL generated when new guest tickets created.
- Tickets for specific departments – assign staff to a specific ticket section only
- Category name urls, article-name urls SEO friendly
- Fixed SEO urls with Knowledge Base
- Fixed a guest ticket login bug
- Admin Notes no longer show up in print view if they are empty
- User Settings no longer show up when not logged in
- Upgraded System Files to latest version of CodeIgniter
- Option to disable Captcha in Admin Panel
22nd April 2014
- Fixed registration form bug on certain servers
- NEW Assign Staff To Tickets System
- Updated Agent Panel Ticket Lists to take into account Assigned Tickets
- When Staff reply to a ticket, they are automatically assigned.
- Can assign other staff to a ticket or remove staff
- Disable Registration Option
- Require user to be logged in to view Knowledge Base Option
- New Statistics page
- Can Now Edit Ticket Responses
- Cached Tweets Implemented
- Added Article Title to Knowledge Base Article links for SEO purposes
13th March 2014
- WYSIWYG Editor (tinyMCE) has been updated to now allow you insert videos, view source code and preview mode.
- Danish Character Support
- Canned Responses – Create custom responses that allow you to answer tickets faster!
- Ticket Responses now recognise linebreaks properly
- Added View By Category to Edit Article Area
4th February 2014
- The Support Centre is now compatible in Internet Explore 8
- Fixed wrong Admin Links
- NEW: Admin Notes have been added to Tickets. Staff can now add notes which are hidden from regular users.
- NEW: Print View has been added which displays all tickets and information to make it easier to print tickets.
- Updated Lib Filter library to work with PHP versions < 5.3
- Fixed Responsive issues with Landscape Views
- Fixed bug with Edit Agent and Edit User
- Improved Responsive view of Support Centre on iPhones
- When Admins login, they are redirected to the Agent Panel instead of Frontpage.
22nd January 2014
- Added option to alert staff members via email when a new ticket is created or a new reply is received (can be disabled)
- Updated Agent Panel view of Tickets (display name and ticketID)
- Updated ticket reply boxes to stop collapsing on highlight
- Updated Documentation with new Updating Section
- Updated Documentation with new .htaccess solutions
- + System is now translation ready
- + Improved Support Documentation for translating your site
- + Fixed Twitter Integration Bug on lower PHP versions
- + Improved Responsiveness on Mobiles
- + Removed HTML Validation Errors
- + Fixed Date Handling
- + Added option to delete user in admin panel
- + Fixed Install Issue
- + Fixed issue with creating tickets with no subject line
Created by Patchesoft