Super Store Finder Google Reviews & Ratings Add-on
Create a more engaging store locator with Super Store Finder Google Reviews & Ratings that will automatically display Google Reviews / Ratings on all your stores and locations.
This is a WordPress plugin that extends the features of Super Store Finder for WordPress plugin which is is a fully-featured store locator WordPress plugin integrated with the latest Google Maps API that allows customers to locate your stores easily. By activating this plugin, your store locator will automatically display Google Ratings, link to Reviews and website directly from Google for all store locations without having to do any data entry. The plugin is plug-and-play which means, if you disable the plugin, Google Reviews and Ratings will no longer be displayed on your store locator.
- Note: This plugin will require the core plugin Super Store Finder for WordPress and also Google API key with Places API in order to grab information such as Ratings, Reviews, website links and other related information from Google.
- Important Notice: Do expect a slight delay when grabbing data from Google Places API to be displayed for each store as the data are grabbed from Google API.
- Disclaimer: This plugin utilizes Google API key Places API to grab real time data such as Google ratings, reviews and other information from Google. Google will provide $200 free monthly credit which includes free number of monthly usage, more details available in this article here. If your users exceeded the usage, you will be billed accordingly, details can be checked via your Google Dashboard. You can check your Google Billing Details here.
- Display Google Ratings on all store locations in your store locator.
- Display user total ratings for each store.
- Display link to Google Reviews so customers can read Google Reviews on all store locations
- Display website link on all store locations.
- Display Google Review logo.
- Fully customizable admin settings page
- Plug-and-play and easy to use as well as eliminates data entry process & coding customization.
Display Google Ratings, link to Google Reviews & Other Info from Google (i.e website link) on all store locations upon Activating the Plugin
Wish to create a new store locator or you already have an existing store locator? With Super Store Finder Google Reviews plugin, every store location will now display Google Reviews & Ratings directly from Google without doing any data entry or extensive coding. This will allow you to have a more engaging store locator on your website where customers can view trusted reviews from Google and they can engage and add more reviews to your business with ease.
1. At Wordpress Admin, go to Plugins page
2. Browse and choose the add-on zip file ssf-google-reviews.zip and Upload Plugin
3. Activate Super Super Store Finder Google Reviews Addon plugin
4. Go to Super Store Finder Google Reviews Welcome Page to get started
5. Create Google API key with Places API which is solely used for this plugin. (Refer instructions here) (Important Notice: You cannot reuse Super Store Finder Google API key as it has different settings)
6. Paste your API key at Super Store Finder Google Reviews > Settings page.
- You can also set Miscellaneous settings such as the option to show or hide User Total Ratings, Website links, Google Logo, etc at the same settings page.
7. You’re done! (Refresh the store locator page and you should see that Google Ratings will be displayed)
8. To disable the Google Reviews & Ratings, simply disable the Super Store Finder Google Reviews Plugin from WP admin > Plugins page.
Fast and Reliable Support
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers, whether its an inquiry, troubleshooting, customization and special requests. If you need help with installation, just send us a message via our profile page here.
For knowledge base and forums you can visit the following links:http://superstorefinder.net/support and also follow us on envato for new releases and products here
Follow our latest updates and videos on
1.2 (Last updated: 13 Jul 2022)
- Added display for user total ratings for each store
- Added new setting User Total Rating show/hide option
- Added new setting Website link show/hide option
- Added new setting Google Logo show/hide option
- Fixed Google rating not showing up if there’s a single store
- Fixed Google rating not showing up if Geo Location setting is used
- Grab Google Reviews and display at each store locations result list and info window
- Added Google Reviews logo
- Added view more link to store website
- Added view rating link on Google
Patch notes for this plugin is available here.