Super Sidebar is a beautiful, powerful, customizable, easy to use sticky social sidebar. It comes with a lot of options that allow it a wide number of different possible configurations while still remaining lightweight and easy to work with.
Here are some of the important features of the sidebar:
- It can be positioned either on the left or right sides and vertically on top, center or bottom. Additionally, it can be positioned at exact values or at percentage values.
- The buttons and the labels can have 4 different shapes: square, round, rounded and rounded out.
- The labels can have 7 different appearance animation effects, or the effect can be turned off.
- It comes with 5 different available colors: default, black, blue, red, yellow. Additionally, any color can be added through the CSS file.
- The colors can be set for mouseover as well so that the buttons and labels change color on mouseover.
- Visually, the label can either be separated from the button or connected to it, as to appear as an extension of the button.
- The button labels can be turned on or off.
- There are settings to have spaces on the side, between buttons or between the label and the button.
- It can have subbars that open when mousing over a button.
- The subbar can have 3 different positions: under, on the side, or circular, to have the buttons be displayed in a circle.
- The subbar also comes with 4 different animation effects either animating the whole bar or each button individually.
- It is possible for the buttons to open pop-up windows that can have different content.
- There are 3 built-in windows that the sidebar comes with and other windows can be custom built following the existing examples.
- The windows can also be dynamically positioned, using keywords, exact values or percentage values.
- The sidebar comes with 14 built-in social buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Dribbble, Pinterest, Instagram, Behance, Flickr, Twitch, Vimeo, Youtube, Github, Tumblr) and 3 window buttons (Contact, Newsletter, RSS). Other buttons can be added following the existing examples and the instructions in the guide.
- Continued support and updates.
But enough talk, have a look over the preview for yourself.
Future developments and updates will be posted here and the files will be free for anyone who has purchased the sidebar at any time.