SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans is a Comprehensive WooCommerce Payment Plan Plugin using which you can configure different Payment Plans like Deposits with Balance Payment, Fixed Amount Installments, Variable Amount Installments, Down Payments with Installments etc in your WooCommerce Shop. Email Reminders(based on set up) will be sent when a Payment is due and all Payments should be made manually by the customers.
- Most Comprehensive WooCommerce Deposits, Installments and Payment Plans Plugin
- Deposit Amount can be Predefined/User Defined
- Book Any Product by Paying a Deposit Amount
- Force Users to Pay a Deposit Amount
- Time to Pay Balance Amount can be Configured
- Products can be Purchased in Installments
- Multiple Payment Plans can be Configured
- Installment Amount can be Fixed Amount/Variable Amount
- Purchase Products by Paying Down Payment and the Remaining Amount in Installments
- Interest can be Charged for Installment Payments
- Option to Charge Tax Cost during Each Payment/Final Payment
- Option to Hide Specific Payment Gateways when SUMO Payment Plan Product is in Cart
- Payment Reminder Emails
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Compatible with WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart(requires WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Affiliates (Requires SUMO Affiliates Plugin)
- Works with SUMO Memberships (Requires SUMO Memberships Plugin)
- Highly customizable
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more
Use Case Scenarios
Compatible WithSUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Affiliates – WooCommerce Affiliate System
3. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
4. SUMO WooCommerce Bookings
5. SUMO WooCommerce Pre-Orders
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumopaymentplans.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumopaymentplans.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.