SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans is a Comprehensive WooCommerce Payment Plan Plugin using which you can configure different Payment Plans like Deposits with Balance Payment, Fixed Amount Installments, Variable Amount Installments, Down Payments with Installments etc in your WooCommerce Shop. Email Reminders(based on set up) will be sent when a Payment is due and all Payments should be made manually by the customers.
Use Case Scenarios
Compatible WithSUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Affiliates – WooCommerce Affiliate System
3. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumopaymentplans.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumopaymentplans.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Payment Plans i.e. sumopaymentplans.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.3 on 23 February 2018 New: Option to give payment plans as hyperlink which adds the plan directly to cart New: WooCommerce Emails for payment plan orders can be disabled Fix: String Translation issue Version 1.2 on 08 February 2018 New: WooCommerce Bookings Compatibility for Deposit Payments New: Total percentage display for payment plans Tweak: Code Improvements Fix: Log recording issue Fix: Display issue when payment goes to Overdue status Fix: Multiple overdue reminder emails sent all at once Version 1.1 on 25 January 2018 New: Option to Hide Payment Plans for Selected User Roles Version 1.0 on 19 January 2018 - Initial Release