SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator is a comprehensive measurement price calculator plugin using which the price/quantity will be calculated based on the measurements input by the customer. This makes it easy to to sell products based on measurements such as m, ft, kg etc. It supports single, double and triple inputs.
Use Case Scenarios
How to Install SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator?1. Download the latest version file (sumomeasurements.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumomeasurements.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumomeasurements.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator i.e. sumomeasurements.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumomeasurements.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumomeasurements.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumomeasurements.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator i.e. sumomeasurements.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.