SUMO WooCommerce Bookings can be used for Booking Appointments, Reservations, Events etc in your WooCommerce site. It supports Google Calendar integration using which you can take advantage of the features of Google Calendar. It is the most Comprehensive WooCommerce Booking Plugin.
Use Case Scenarios
Google Calendar Integration
Compatible WithSUMO WooCommerce Bookings is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Affiliates – WooCommerce Affiliate System
3. SUMO Memberships – WooCommerce Membership System
4. SUMO WooCommerce Deposits and Payment Plans
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce Bookings?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Bookings then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO WooCommerce Bookings in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumobookings.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Bookings from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumobookings.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumobookings.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Bookings i.e. sumobookings.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.1 on 16 March 2018 New: Display Settings added Fix: Booking Status going to Cancelled in some cases Fix: Timezone issue Fix: Unable to make a booking when Minimum and Maximum Person options are left empty Version 1.0 on 10 March 2018 - Initial Release