SUMO Subscriptions is a Complete WooCommerce Subscription System for Recurring Payments. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin using which you can Create and Sell Subscriptions Products from your existing WooCommerce Shop.
- Most Comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin
- Simple Subscriptions, Variable Subscriptions and Grouped Product Subscriptions
- Order Subscription for Non-Subscription and Non-Membership Products
- Users can select the Renewal Frequency and Number of Instalments for Order Subscriptions
- Subscription Payment Synchronization
- Prorate Amount can be charged for Synchronized Subscription
- Subscription and Non-Subscription Products in single checkout
- Automatic Subscription Renewal using Stripe – Credit Card (requires WooCommerce Stripe Plugin)
- Automatic Subscription Renewal using PayPal Subscriptions
- Inbuilt Stripe Payment Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal
- Automatic Subscription Renewal using SUMO Reward Points Payment Gateway(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Manual Subscription Renewal using any WooCommerce supported Payment Gateway
- Multiple Subscriptions in single checkout
- Free Trial and Paid Trial supported
- Sign up Fee can be set
- Switching between Identical Variations
- Upgrade/Downgrade supported for Variable Product Subscriptions and Grouped Product Subscriptions
- Prorate payment/Full subscription price can be charged during Upgrade/Downgrade
- Allow Subscribers to Pause/Cancel Subscriptions
- Allow Subscribers to Resubscribe Expired/Cancelled Subscriptions
- Allow Subscribers to Update Subscription Quantity
- Drip Downloadable Content
- Additional Digital Downloads
- Site admin can manually create an order with Subscription and assign to any User
- Option to Include/Exclude Shipping Cost in Subscription Renewal
- Option to Include/Exclude Tax Cost in Subscription Renewal
- Overdue and Suspend Period can be set
- Multiple payment reminder emails can be sent
- Multiple Overdue and Suspend reminder emails can be sen
- Sign Up Fee Coupon and Recurring Fee Coupon types for giving discount for subscription orders
- Subscription can be changed to Manual Renewal Mode when Automatic Renewal is cancelled
- Settings of Subscription Products can be bulk updated using Bulk Action
- Master Log to record all the transactions throughout the site
- Recurring Donations(requires SUMO Donations Plugin)
- Membership Subscriptions(requires SUMO Memberships Plugin)
- Highly customizable
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more
Compatible WithSUMO Subscriptions is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Memberships – WooCommerce Membership System
3. SUMO Donations – WooCommerce Donation System
4. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
5. WooCommerce PayPal Payouts
6. SUMO Affiliates Pro – WordPress Affiliate Plugin
How to Install SUMO Subscriptions?1. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Subscriptions?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Subscriptions in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Before Upgrading to v14.0 from Older Versions(13.8 and lower)Please note once you upgrade to v14.0 from v13.8 or lower, you will not be able to downgrade from v14.0 to lower versions.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.