Hi, is this plugin ready for translation (with Poedit for ex.)?
Yes, we have provided the translation ready files using which you can translate the text to any language.
Please ignore our previous reply. Can you please let us know which language you preferred to translate?
What happens if a non logged in user clicks on a coupon URL? Does user redirected to login form?
- We have provided Point URL feature in our plugin.
- If guest clicks on point URL, they will be redirected to the page configured in the plugin settings. But points will not be awarded.
Hi i have question before buying :
i’ve visited demo page, but still have a couple of question :
1. Can i set automatic voucher code generated for a new register member, lets say its their username and automatic email the customer for notice
2. Referred customer that enter the voucher code, get automatic discount on their purchase, the existed member also get point for future usage.
3. Can i set featured product that only member can see (for redeem purpose by their point) ?
4. My currency is indonesian rupiah (IDR), is this plugin compatible?
5. Can admin add/remove point manually on member?
Question number 1, 2 and 3 are not possible using our plugin.
4. If Indonesian rupiah(IDR) is a base currency in your site, it will work. If you are expecting multi-currency support?
5. Yes, it is possible.
4. No,its a base currency on our web. Thank you.
Got another question :
A. I saw theres a referral code that can be generate (but when i clicked nothing happened) so here im asking, how do that code generated, is it by some logical (example username+numerical), or random encrypted generator or other? Can i modify the generator/ make it pre-generated?
I need every new member notice their referral code (preferable to be like their username) so they are easily use it for reference. Is it possible?
B. From earlier page (page 64) i saw similar question of mine
Can i have the following
User A is referring to B through the referral link, User A is getting referral bonus and user B will get a discount if he purchase the product,
in nut shell, both ( referring as well as referred ) getting benefit.
FPAddons AUTHOR TEAM
Using SUMO Reward Points, you can award referral reward points as well as points for getting Referred.
That means it is possible that member get referral point and referred guest get discount at the same time as well?
Thank you for assisting.
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket.
Thanks for replying, by the way this is a pre-prepurchase question, i cannot submit ticket for support.
A. There is no logical or random encrypted generator in it. We simply get the URL in the text box and append a query using add_query_arg() function.
Yes, You can make the referral link to be pre-generated using static referral link option provided in the plugin settings.
B. Referrer – A person who has referred someone
Referred Person- A person who has been referred by someone
If the Referred Person creates an account on the site by using the referral link, then the Referrer will earn Referral Reward Points for Account Sign up.
If the Referred Person purchases a product which contains Referral Product Purchase Points and Getting Referred Points associated with it, then the Referrer will earn Referral Product Purchase Points and Referred Person will get the Getting Referred Points.
Note: Points earned by both members can get discounts by using their points in the future purchases.
Hi, does this system support rest api / json?
As of now, it is not supported.
Hi, i have opened a ticket on your support system. Waiting help for 2 days. Please check your support system.
Our support team replied to your support ticket. Please check the support to know the details.
Hi, when i active this plug in, my site get error. After click place order on checkout page, customer always get “Sorry, your session has expired. Return to shop” instead get reciept shown.
although the page says that, the order still successful and customer get email confirmation. But this problem can make my customers confused.
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details.
Hi, I’m using version 17.1. May I know where can I check the user point’s expiry date? I don’t see it at the User Reward Point page.
The user points expiry date information is not available. As of now, you can see the Total Expired Points of each user in the User Reward Points tab[WooCommerce -> SUMO Reward Points -> User Reward Points].
Is your plugin compatible with this Woocommerce extra product options https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-extra-product-options/7908619
I am using this plugin with many products and I want to but your plugin also.
No, it is not compatible.
Hi, Can I configure the earnings points depending on the total value of the order? I mean if the order value is 30$ the value of the point is 1, but if the order is bigger than 30$ the points value is 1.5, If the order is bigger than 100 $ the points value is 2…
Is that possible?
- As of now, we don’t have an option to award points based on order total.
- We have provided reward type as Fixed Reward Points and Percentage of Product Price.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
Hi, I am a developer. I am handling clients website. Your plugins is trashing my websites front page after checkout action. Can you please help me
- We have fixed this issue in our latest version 19.3. Please check by upgrading to that version on your site. You can download the plugin files from Envato -> Dashboard -> Downloads Tab. Kindly update the plugin using the steps given under “How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Reward Points” section in the documentation.
- The front page will not be automatically recovered from the trash once you installed our latest version. At first, you need to restore the front page from the trash and check by making the purchase.
Is it possible to give points for total purchases above a certain amount? Example: Get 10 points if customer spends more than $100
- As of now, it is not possible to give points if the customer spends a certain amount on the site.
- But we have provided an option to restrict the users to earn product purchase points based on Minimum and Maximum Cart Total.
- If you have any other queries, Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details.
can the reward be set as per cart total instead of individual products?
As of now, we don’t have an option to award points based on cart total.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $22.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work