Hello, how do I integrate reward points with variable products? I have made a support ticket regarding this problem. Please, reply it quickly. I really need an answer. Thank you
Our support will check and reply. Please note our support replies based on first come first serve method.
Hi, I have set 25 points = $1, but under my rewards at cart check out, where I have 100 points, it shows $0 equivalent. How do i set it up? Thanks.
The Currency Equivalent for Reward Points can be configured in
SUMO Reward Points Settings -> General -> Redeeming Points Conversion Settings.
Hi, Thanks have tried but cannot get it out.
Please contact our support by opening a ticket at http://fantasticplugins.com/support with more details. Our support will check and get back to you.
Hi, Have contacted your support but they rejected cos of wrong code and wrong drop down. Previously, your team already replied and login to one of my backend and saw my company bought 3 of your plugins. Its irritating to see this kind of technical support.
My tech team saw your code and think there is a bug on the coding.
We need to verify your purchase for providing support.
Ways to Verify the Purchase Code
1. Please open a new support ticket by providing the purchase code
2. Reply to the comment using the account which was used to purchase the plugin
Always use the latest version of the Plugin files which can be downloaded from the Download section of the Account from which the plugin was purchased.
Hi, the plugin support php 7 ? Because if I set in my hosting php 7, I get an internal server error. thanks
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details. Our support will check and get back to you.
Will this work when you are not running woocommerce?
SUMO Reward Points is a WooCommerce based plugin and hence it cannot work without WooCommerce.
I already bought one of your extensions and I’m very happy!
I would need some information before buying SUMO>
1) Can I translate the plugin into French?
2) I would like a visitor without an account to see the points to be won by products.
3) Is it possible to change the color of the text font? For example, in red so that the visitor is attracted by the points to be won?
4) Can we define the points to gain in general? Or by product categories?
1. Translation has to be manually done using the PO files provided with the
2. Reward Points Information will be displayed for Guests as well
3. Font color customization has to be manually done using custom CSS
4. Product Purchase points can be configured in two ways
- Same Points for any Product( Can be Configured in the Plugin Settings page)
- Separate Points for Each Product/Products of a specific Category( Can be Configured at Product Configuration Page / Category Configuration Page)
[Pre Sale question]
Hi, I tried the demo version on your website, and I saw a problem on Social promotion.
When I click on “Tweet” to share a product, there is a pop-up but if I cancel my action I still get rewarded.
As I want to use especially this feature, I would like to know if there is a way to correct this problem.
As far as we know Twitter is not supporting Callback and hence points will be awarded as soon as the tweet button is clicked.
Pre Sale Question:
1. Is it possible to award points monthly based on monthly recurring membership?
2. Does your software work with WooMembers?
1. Reward Points can be awarded for recurring membership when used with our Subscription Plugin SUMO Subscriptions. It can be used for Managing the Payments and If content access has to be restricted, then SUMO Memberships should be used along with SUMO Subscriptions.
2. We haven’t tested with the plugin which you have mentioned. If can email us the plugin files to firstname.lastname@example.org with more details we check it out.
Great, thank you. One more question.
Does this plugin work with any theme? Or, our there any preferred themes?
SUMO Reward Points can work with any WooCommerce Supported Theme.
is it possible to:
1. integrate with woocommerce POS (https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-point-of-sale-pos/7869665)
2. the reward is not a discounted price (in %) but in actual money. for example every $1 spent it transform into $0.1 so in check out page my customer can use the reduction for example a $10 with 10 points it becomes $9.
1. Please contact our support by sending an email to email@example.com and provide more details on what compatibility you expect to be available for SUMO Reward Points and WooCommerce POS along with the plugin files we will check it out.
2. We are not very clear on what you are trying to achieve. Please provide us more details.
please reply to my latest email. should finish my site asap
We have received the Plugin files. Our support will check and reply to your email.
Hello, Will this plugin work with Dokan Multivendor Marketplace?
SUMO Reward Points is not compatible with Dokan MultiVendor Marketplace.
just want to know if this plugin is compatible with our payment gateway which is https://woocommerce.com/products/klarna/
It is hard to say without testing. Please email us the plugin files to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check it out.
is it possible to have the plugin only add points once the order is approved, for example using wire transfers as a payment method?
Reward Points for product purchases can be awarded once the order reaches a specific status. By default, points will be awarded when an order reaches Completed Status. To customize this behaviour
Go to WooCommerce -> SUMO Reward Points -> General -> Reward Points Order Status Settings for Earning
Hi, I would like to request a quote to customize or extend development from your SUMO point system. I had email you but yet to get response from your side. Can you please follow up for me? My email address is email@example.com. I had included my contact number in the email. Please contact me asap. TQ
We have received your support ticket. Our support will check the feasibility and reply to your support ticket as well as to your email id.
Hi, this is a pre-sale question. I’m looking for a Refer a Friend feature which after completing the sign up up form an auto-generated coupon code will be sent to a referred friend email. Is there anyway I can do that? I just need to send the code, no need to affiliate link yet and they will save the coupon and show it up when ordering something. If there’s anyway we can customize the coupon would be great also.
This option is not available.
Pre-Sale question: Hi. Will this plugin work with Woocommerce Composite Products plugin?
We haven’t tested with the other plugin hence it is hard to say. If you can email us the plugin files to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide more info we can check it out.
Hi, we’re looking for a plugin that gives our users a discount coupon (not rewards points) for sharing a product on Facebook. Will this plugin do this? Thanks!
Please check our other plugin SUMO Coupons which allows you to offer coupon code for sharing products on Facebook.
Hi, just wondering if the plugin can handle this kind of reward system:
$1 = 1 point
After 9 purchases, the average of the 9 purchases will be credited in points
So after 9 purchases… the total divided by 9 = $x xpoints will be credited.
These options are not available in this Plugin.
Can a member use points when reading a post?
I want is to remove 10 points each time a member reads the post.
This feature is not available.
I am looking for reward points system can to partially pay for a product.
So if a point is worth $1, I can choose to use 1-10 points to pay for a $10 product and then add the remaining price on my credit card.
I have try the demo,but I can’t see this option.
Is this functionality available upon card or checkout?
Lets say that in my shop 100 Points = 1$
I have a product A that costs 30$.
A regular customer has already 100 points.
Can he use them to buy product A for 29$?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $22.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work