Hi, how do you set up default membership for account signup. We are using woocommerce signup but the users are not having the default memberships.
Default Membership Plan can be configured in SUMO Memberships -> Settings -> General -> Default Membership Plans. Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket if you need any help.
I like this plugin and intrested to buy this, before buying this plugin I want to confirm below point.
1, Is this plugin compatible with your plugin for reward/reffral points?
2, is it also possible to joine user automaticly in a membership after having required reffral points?
1. Yes SUMO Memberships is compatible with SUMO Reward Points.
2. This feature is not available.
Will this plugin allow me to charge the first payment for a subscription immediately and then charge the next recurring payment on a specific day of a specific month after a specific period of time? And to be even more complex, can that first payment apply to the first recurring payment on the schedule?
Example: I have a quarterly subscription box service, boxes ship on 1/15, 4/15, 7/15, 10/15. I’d like my recurring schedule to charge customers 5 days prior to shipment, so on 1/10, 4/10, 7/10, 10/10 (those dates will never change and are not based on when a subscriber signs up).
So if a customer were to purchase on 8/25, their first payment would be taken immediately and would “apply” to the 10/10 payment (ensuring they don’t get charged on 10/10), and then receive their box on 10/15, then charged again on 1/10.
Is this possible?
SUMO Subscriptions supports Synchronization feature. Using this feature all users can be charged for renewals on a particular day and month.
Can the membership be based on email ? If somone with the email @hp.com regiteres he is automatically added to specified membership tier.
This option is not available. Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details so that we can check the feasibility.
I am trying to create url restrictions but am not able to save, i click on save changes but the same is not happening.
Additionally am not able to edit a product, which members will only have access to it for a specific period of time.
The options for this aren’t available, after i edit the product
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details. Our support will check and get back to you.
Sent a ticket, please have the same addressed urgently, thank you
Our Support will check and reply to your ticket.
Hello, I have a pre-purchase question.
My client is selling retails products to the public but wants to add a Members login so that the Members see a different price and discount on the Products. I will be using WooCommerce for my store. Is this possible to do with your plugin?
Thank you for your assistance.
Please ignore this as I have posted a updated question on your “SUMO Dynamic Pricing Discounts – WooCommerce Discount System” feed, thanks.
We have replied to your other comment. Please check it out.
i need something that will let users access the entire site, but wont let them into the product page unless they are logged in. So they can see the product listing but cant access it until they are logged in. will this help?
This feature is not available.
I need the ability to integrate another Payment Gateway inparticular this – http://www.securetrading.com/
Is this possible? They have an API doc.
Any Woocommerce supported payment gateway can be used for making manual subscription renewals when used with SUMO Subscriptions.
We might consider using this system to replace an old, dated system for meberships in a golf club. Both to sell new memberships, but also to invoice for the following yearly fees. Is that possible through this system along with the subscriptions plugin? What ways can you invoice? And can you keep track on who has paid and who has not so you can send reminders to those who’s invoices have lapsed?
1. If you are referring to our subscription plugin SUMO Subscriptions, then both SUMO Subscriptions and SUMO Memberships are compatible with each other.
2. SUMO Subscriptions supports automatic subscription renewal and manual subscription renewal.
3. All the purchased membership plans will be listed in the Admin dashboard along with the current status of the membership plan.
Hi I want to create a closed membership group where only members that are invited by other members can sign up… is this possible?
This feature is not possible. Please feel free to contact our support by sending an email to email@example.com with more details so that we can look into it in future if it is feasible.
for a new Customer we are planning to sell Travel Guides which are represented as Single Woocommerce Products. The Product itself (the bought Information) is done by a simple Wordpress-Page. So it is a kind of virtual Product but instead of being Downloaded as a PDF we want to send the customer to a restricted Page – whose URL could not be copied or given to someone else.
For a user we are planning this kind of Workflow:
1. Customer buy a single Travel Guide Product via Woocommerce
2. After his Payment is done, the customer should receive a Mail with a link to either his Woo Account OR direct to his bought Travel-Guide.
3. Problem is, that each Guide is a simple WP-Page. So we need this Page to be hidden from those Customers who has not bought it. And we need the Page-Url to be encrypted so that it couldn´t be copied and send it away.
So my questions is, could this Workflow be done and automatized by your Product?
Thanks in advance,
Using SUMO Memberships, you restrict pages for Non-Members who haven’t purchased any Membership Plans.
I have Sumo Subscriptions and SUMO Memberships together. Subscriptions work…I signed up for a subscription successfully, but Memberships does not work. I cant add a Member, nor can I see anything under My Memberships under the My Account page. I cant manually add aMember, because none are seen. Please help ASAP!!!
for the record, firstname.lastname@example.org doesn’t write back either.
We do email back but prefer the support system as it is more convenient for us and our buyers. Now that you have said you are unable to use the support system our support will email you.
It looks like our support emailed you along with the support ticket replies yesterday and have done it again today. Please check if the emails landed in your spam folder.
Support System on the Fantastic Plugins website does not work for me on 3 different browsers on 4 different computers. I have replies in there for issues that I cant even read.
Such a stupid way to deal with customers that paid for this plugin. Can’t you simply email? geez
Yes, I got an email stating that a reply was made in the Support System that isn’t working. Great!
Anyway, do you think you can support my issues on your products I purchased?
You have my email. You know the issues from here and in the Support System that I can only send to and not read replies…so, do you think you or someone can email me with what to do? I need to release this site very soon and your plugins I paid for is holding it up due to them not working.
We are not referring to the email notifications you get while a reply to your support ticket is made. We are referring to the individual email which we sent yesterday and also today. For your information we are giving the contents of the email which was sent to you today
“1. Solution for Not being able to Add Members Manually Issue in SUMO Memberships
It seems you are using an older version of the plugin on your site. Kindly update the latest version of the plugin and then check. The latest version of the plugin is version 3.0.
If you still face the issue and if you want us to check your site, then please give us your site URL and temp WP login
2. Solution for Not Receiving Membership Plan after Purchasing Subscription
Please make sure whether you have set the Subscription product for the membership plan. If not, then the membership plan will not assigned to the Subscribed users. Kindly set the subscription product for the membership plan and then check.
If you still facing the issue and if you want us to check your site, then please give us your site URL and temp WP login.
We have already replied to your previously opened support tickets with the above mentioned solutions
3. Solution for Not Able to Create Support Ticket
Kindly the follow the steps mentioned below to view the Support Tickets Created / Reply to the Support Ticket
- Login to http://fantasticplugins.com
- Please visit http://fantasticplugins.com/support
- To view/reply to an open Support ticket, Please click on the support Ticket Name under View Previous Support Ticket section.
- It will redirect to a new Page where you can view the support ticket or reply to the support ticket
1. If you are unable to view or reply to the support ticket using the mentioned steps, please let us know.
2. Please check your spam folder for Support Email Notifications”
Hope it helps.
1. Where is Version 3.0? I click to download from Envato, and it is still 2.0 it says.
2. When searching for a Membership Product to associate with a Membership Plan once subscription is purchased, nothing populates in the list. Same with Adding a Member manually, nothing populates list. Hence, it is not working.
I can send credentials in email ,if you’d like.
Appreciate the help…pulling my hair out!
1. Go to Downloads tab here in codecanyon and download the SUMO Memberships files again and you will get the latest version which is v3.0. Whenever you download the files here in codecanyon, you will always get the latest version. Kindly also check the description page to see the steps to upgrade to latest version.
2. It is hard to say without checking.
Yes you can email to our support at email@example.com the login and any info to reproduce the problem in your site. Also specify in the email whether it is a testing site and whether our support can test on the site. Please note our support will check and get back to you in another 15hrs (this is due to the time difference).
Our support will email you back but not sure why you didn’t receive the emails our support sent.
Stop the presses! I found a link inside Envato that ended up working and its good to go.
I only wish I knew about this sooner, or was notified through Wordpress Plugins that an upgrade was needed and available, instead of wasting days and emails and messages to find out the hard way.
Glad it is working for you. Please feel free to reach our support if you have any problem.
Can we grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase?
Yes, it is possible as a part of product purchase. If you have any issue, Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket.
Hi, I have been evaluating the subscription and membership plugins.
Just a couple of quick questions:
1) Does this SUMO memberships plugin send any renewal reminder emails? Or is the subscription plugin needed to do this?
2) Is there documentation for developers with regards to filters/hooks for this plugin and the subscription plugin? I can’t seem to find anything. I want to get an idea of how customizable it is.
1. As of now, you should have to use SUMO Subscriptions plugin to send renewal reminder emails to users. We make a note of it to do this process using SUMO Memberships plugin in future if feasible.
2. We have provided the information about filters/hooks for developers in SUMO Subscriptions documentation.
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket if you need any information.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work