SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing is a Complete WooCommerce Discounts and Advanced Pricing System. This Plugin can be used to provide Quantity Discounts, Special Offer Discounts, Cart Discounts, User Role Discounts, Membership Discounts (requires SUMO Memberships Plugin), Reward Points Member Level Discounts (requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin) etc.
- Most Comprehensive Dynamic Pricing Plugin
- Quantity Discounts with lots of customization options
- Cart Total based Discounts
- Category/Product based Discounts
- Special Offers such as Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- User Role based Discounts
- SUMO Memberships Discounts (requires SUMO Memberships Plugin)
- SUMO Reward Points Earning Level based Discounts( requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Option for the Site Admin to Ignore Products which has Sale Price
- Discounts can be applied to All Users/Logged In users/Guests
- Discounts can applied only to specific Users/User Roles
- Discounts based on Minimum Number of Successful Orders/Minimum amount on Site
- Discounts can be Restricted to Specific Products/Specific Categories
- Time Limit for Discounts can be set
- Discounts can be restricted to specific days of the week
- Unlimited Discount Rules can be created
- Priority for applying discount can be Set
- On Sale Tag Feature
- Highly Customizable
- Translation Ready
- And More
How to Install SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing?1. Download the latest version file (sumodiscounts.zip) of SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumodiscounts.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumodiscounts.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing i.e. sumodiscounts.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumodiscounts.zip) of SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumodiscounts.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumodiscounts.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing i.e. sumodiscounts.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 2.9 on 13 April 2017 New: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility Tweak: PHP 7.1 compatibility Version 2.8 on 14 February 2017 New: Discounts based on Current Available Points or Total Earned Points in SUMO Reward Points New: API added for Identifying Price Change in cart which is due to SUMO Discounts Plugin Version 2.7 on 17 January 2017 New: Purchase History filter can be restricted to specific Time Period Version 2.6 on 08 January 2017 New: Discounts can be restricted to Specific Tag associated Products New: Quantity Pricing Table for Quantity Discounts Fix: Same price displayed in range for Variable Products Version 2.5 on 22 November 2016 Tweak: Code improvements for performance Version 2.4 on 07 November 2016 New: Special Offer Discounts can be applied on different Products/Categories Tweak: Prevent discount when Product price becomes 0 through special offer discounts Version 2.3 on 18 October 2016 Fix: WooCommerce Activated check improvement Version 2.2 on 14 October 2016 Fix: Warning message in Single Product Page, Shop Page and Category Page Version 2.1 on 24 September 2016 Fix: Cart Discount amount display problem in cart page for other language sites Fix: On Sale Tag not displaying for variable products in custom pages Version 2.0 on 11 September 2016 New: Repeat Discount added in Quantity Pricing New: Category/Product Discount(Side Wide Discount) New: On Sale tag displayed on Products for Site Wide Discounts Version 1.6 on 04 September 2016 Fix : Tax update problem for discounted cart total Version 1.5 on 29 August 2016 New: Compatible with SUMO Memberships Version 1.4 on 22 August 2016 Fix: Site Wide discounts problem in variable products when tax is enabled Fix: Default message not set for Cart Total Discounts Version 1.3 on 08 August 2016 Tweak: Calculating Tax based Discounted Price Fix: Discount problem for Variable Products Fix: Day Filter problem when the site language is not English Version 1.2 on 03 August 2016 New: Support for Unlimited( *) Value in Min and Max fields for Quantity Discounts, Cart Total Discounts and SUMO Reward Points Discounts Version 1.1 on 24 July 2016 Fix: Error Displayed in Cart Page when deleting the membership plan for the particular user Fix: Error Displayed in Membership tab, when creating more than one membership plan Fix: Unable to Save Cart Total Message Fix: Value saved in Cart Total Tab even though the value is given as 0 Fix: Date and Days filters doesn't work in Site Wide discounts Fix: Problem in Apply discount for Sale Product option in Site Wide discounts Fix: Problem in Discount Value saving in Site Wide Discounts Tweak: Default Value for Days is Enabled in Site Wide Discounts Tweak: Listing Membership Plan in ascending order for SUMO Memberships Discounts Tab Tweak: SUMO Memberships Discounts label changed Tweak: SUMO Reward Points Discounts label changed Version 1.0 on 21 July 2016 - Initial Release