Hello there ,
Can i know is it provide any way or shortcode to display current user coupon list ??
because i have custom the woocommerce dashboard . And when i choose credit mode it didn’t display coupon on dashboard page .
As per our implementation, earned coupons will be displayed on the My Account page once the order status reached the status selected in Reward Coupons Order Status Settings[Dashboard -> SUMO Coupons -> Product Purchase Coupons]. Please make sure that the placed orders were reached to the corresponding status.
If you need any help, Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket. Our support team will check and let you know the information.
Hi. Pre sales question – when a product is shared, is that product automatically added to the cart? In other words is the share button also an add to cart button? Thank you
Yes, it is possible. We have provided Auto Apply Mode of Social Sharing option in our plugin settings. Using that option you can achieve your requirement.
if it’s optional that’s fine. I need it to not add to cart. i bought a similar plugin that had that option, but it didn’t work – can i see yours working?
I just checked your demo. I only see “Select a Product which is to be added in Cart when an Action is Completed”. I don’t see an option to add nothing to cart?
It seems there is an issue in the demo. We will check and fix it as quick as possible. Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket to get the plugin files for testing purpose.
have just done that, thank you very much
Pre-sales: I think overall, the programs appears feature-rich. however, I am finding the coupons in your demo to be a bit intrusive and not so visually attractive in so far far coupon designs are concerned. Do you have other designs or templates in the coupon or just that single light blue template for all? Thanks.
We have provided the Coupon Display Settings in the plugin. Using that you can customize the coupon label, coupon background colour, coupon content font size and colour, etc.
hello do you have black friday discount coupon?
Sorry, we don’t have such a sales.
Presale: Does this plugin allows automatic send of coupons after a purchase? And based on customer mail, to send once after purchase or twice, or any other settings?
- We have provided 4modes of operation such as Credit Coupon Mode, Email Coupon Mode, Auto Apply Coupon Mode, Credit and Email Coupon Mode.
- You can achieve your requirement using Email Coupon Mode. Once the product has been purchased, the coupon code will be sent to the users[registered email id] through an email based on the order status.
- FYI, Please check our demo site http://demo.fantasticplugins.com/sumo-coupons/ to know more details.
Dear supporter. Is it possible to offer an coupon as product in Woocommerce? So that the customer buys it – the same as other woocommerce-products – and after the buying-process he will get an email withe the coupon and the code? ... Many thanxx for your soon reply
- If you are referring to award coupon as a product to the customer, then it is not possible.
- Using Email Coupon Mode, Once the product has been purchased by the customer, the coupon code will be sent to the users[registered email id] through an email based on the order status.
- If you have any other queries, Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket.
Have you planned a new release with prefixed css class in order not to break all the other css rules ? e.g. in your file /styles/css where you globally redefine “span img” ! Thx.
- If you are expecting us to provide the Custom CSS to customize the settings as per your needs, then based on the feasibility we will include it in our future versions.
- If you have any other queries, feel free to contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details.
The workaround is to edit the file /wp-content/plugins/sumocoupons/css/style.css (line 13) by prefixing with ”#fb_share”, thus the rule name become ”#fb_share span img” with less risk of conflict with the theme’s rules
Bad coding pratices with css… also frequent hard coded text messages, non translatable, like in the function sumo_coupon_myaccount_table()... your plugin should be completed before going to sale… I’ve lost my money !
Your money is safe and you can get it back. If you feel this Plugin doesn’t suit you, then you can take a refund by opening a refund request with envato In the following link ( https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund- ) you can use the “Click here to request a refund” button to get a refund.
Hi, can this be used on a multi-vendor site with WC Vendor Pro?
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details.
Hi, I have a simple question. I’d like to find a plugin that is able to send a coupon after the customer has left the e-mail. 1) The customer send the email with a simple popup like the “ninja popup”; 2) He receives an email with a coupon with his name and a progressive number (every coupon is unique); 3) He can print & use the coupon in a real store (not e-commerce). This plugin is able to do that? Thanks
These features are not available.
If I want to auto generate a time expiring coupon in an email for customers who abandoned cart, should I use “SUMO Coupons” or SUMO Reward Points”? I am kinda confused by their function because they are very similar.
I want the coupon code to be unique and expires after a certain day from when the email is sent. Can this be done?
You can achieve your requirement using our WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart Plugin.
Can I ask something before I buy the plugin?
- Can this plugin be used to create a month-to-month coupon? For example, a coupon called “5dollarmonth” will give to anyone wo uses it 5 dolar discount for each month, starting on 1rst day of the month.
Can this be done ?
This feature is not available.
Pre-sale question; We have three subscription products and each product has roughly 50 variations. The variations include the length of the subscription term 1 week, 1 month or 3 months.
We want to create 2 coupons, one that is only valid for product variations that are 1 week renewal and a 2nd coupon that is only valid for product variations that are for 1 month and 3 month renewals.
We want the 1 week renewal to get 10 off their next order if ordered within 5 days of their subscription expiring.
We want 1 month and 3 month renewals to get 30 off their next order if ordered within 5 days of their subscription expiring.
Would this be possible to achieve with your plugin?
No, it is not possible.
Can I use this at coupon website like https://savemypocket.com/ ?
hello, presales question. i want to sell coupons as gift voucher. (as a product) Can i do that with your plugin? like WC Smart coupons. And if yes, the can I define a coupon which will pick product price?
Does this plugin work together with the SUMO Reward Points so I can create coupons with reward points?
Can I bulk ‘upload’/ ‘generate and download’ coupon codes?
Is there a character limit / can I use alphanumeric figures?
Can I group coupon codes in marketing actions to better trace success/redeem rate?
- No, it is not possible. Compatability provided with SUMO Reward Points are,
If coupons earned through SUMO Coupons is applied on the cart, site admin can restrict the users to earn and redeem the points for that order.
- Coupon codes cannot be uploaded/downloaded.
You can offer your customers by providing coupons for Account Sign Up, Product Purchases, Writing Reviews, Creating Blog Posts etc.
Four types of modes are available,
1. Credit Coupon Mode – Coupons earned by the user will be listed on their Account Page and Cart Page.
2. Email Coupon Mode – When the user earns a coupon, the coupon code will be sent to their registered email id.
3. Auto Apply Coupon Mode – The eligible coupon will be automatically applied to the cart once the action is performed successfully.
4. Credit and Email Coupon Mode – Coupons earned by the user will be displayed on My Account Page and Cart Page. Also, the coupon code will be sent to their registered email id. The User can make use of it as per their preference.
- Yes, both[Character Limit and Alphanumeric values] can be done.
- This kind of feature is not available.
Pre Sales Question:
I want below feature from this plugin:
- An User has bought products of total X USD for first time. X could be any amount between 50 to 3000USD. Now after purchase, X/50(=Y) number of Promo codes will be generated for that user. Y will be whole number. Value of Each Promo / Coupon will be 50 USD. Generated Coupon codes will be specific to that user only.
I thought below solution. Just Tell me will it work or not.
Rule 1 – Minimum order value 50 – Max Order Value 3000 – Coupon 50.
Rule 2 – Minimum order value 100 – Max Order Value 3000 – Coupon 50.
Rule 3 – Minimum order value 150 – Max Order Value 3000 – Coupon 50.
Rule 4 – Minimum order value 200 – Max Order Value 3000 – Coupon 50.
...................and so on.
Another Feature I wanted that: Only and only if user is purchasing the product in prepaid mode then only user will get these coupons according to above mentioned rules.
- You can set up the way as you mentioned but only one coupon will be earned for the order based on cart total matches. In case if the cart total matched with multiple rules, then the coupon will be earned based on Rule Priority[First/Last Matched Rule].
Hello here! Have you fixed the little problem with the hard coded text to facilitate the translation? And also, with the css? For non-English, I think this needs to be looked at more closely. Thank you very much for informing me. I am waiting for your answer. Have a good day!
We have already noted this improvement in our to-do list. We will look into it in our future update.
Thanks for ur answer. Do you have a release date? Are we talking about days, weeks or months? Thanks!
It is difficult to say the time frame as we are held up with a lot of other works.
No worry. Just let me know? Thanks!
could I set a coupon for each product ?
It is not possible. We have provided the Global option[All Products, Selected Products, All Category, Selected Category etc] to earn coupons for the product purchase based on cart total[rules configured in the settings].
could you custom the plugin and add this feature?
Sorry, as of now we are unable to take up custom development.
Your Coupon from [site_name] for [order_number] is taking Order ID and not Order Number and it is a random number(WP POST ID) and not close to Order No. Please make it use Order No.
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket. Our support can check and follow up.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work