Hi. I am looking for plugin for referrals campaign for no wocommerce site. I want to create referral links for my partners and any new registration from visitor which come by referral link should be signed in users list as referral user. Is your plugin do it? Is it possible without wocommerce plugin on site?
SUMO Affiliates is developed on top of WooCommerce. So it is not possible to use our plugin without using WooCommerce on the site.
Presale Question: We have following Scenario: We got a simple landingpage selling vouchers with woocommerce. If a person buys one voucher he can share his ref-url. if 3 people buy a voucher with this rev-url, he gets another voucher for free as reward. Is it possible with this Plugin?
No, it is not possible.
SUMO Affiliates allows members(logged in users) can become Affiliates and promote the products sold on the site. Whenever a user purchases a product by using an Affiliate Link, then the Affiliate associated with the link will earn commissions for the purchase.
one click upsell? this would be great feature
Thanks for your suggestion. We will check for the feasibility in future.
Hello, Where and How could we issue the affiliation link to the client for his refferals ?
- Create an affiliate application on a new page using the shortcode[sumoaffiliates].
- Member[Logged in User] need to fill the required details provided in the Affiliate Application to become an affiliate and submit to admin’s approval.
- Once the site admin approved the application, the member who applied will become an Affiliate and separate dashboard will be given to them with the information such as Affiliate Link, Commissions etc.
- Affiliates can send their link to refer new friends using any medium.
- We have also provided a Refer a Friend feature in our plugin settings. Using that Members can invite new friends.
Dashboard -> SUMO Affiliates -> Settings -> Refer a Friend
If you have any other queries, feel to contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket.
I created a new page and added shortcode [sumoaffiliates], but I don’t see an affiliate form, only text ” Please Login to View/Submit Affiliate Request My Account”, however, “My Account” is a page to register in site. Can you help me? Maybe I missed something. Thank you!
Only Members[Logged in Users] will able to see the affiliate form. If you try to proceed as a guest, then you will get the message to register on the site to view the form.
- SUMO Affiliates built on top of WooCommerce.
- Since we haven’t checked with the plugin(wp-rocket), we are not sure it will work or not.
Will this plugin identify those affiliates that have created a sale from the their link?
What I’m after is sales and not just referral or visits.
We need more information about your requirement. Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details. Our support team will let you know the information.
does this plugin have pretty/friendly links for affiliates? I’d like to show their username instead of an id
Yes. We have provided both the type[Affiliate Name and Affiliate Id] in our plugin. You can make use of it as per your needs.
Why is the plugin not responsive on phone???
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket. Our support team will get back to you.
Hi, thanks for an easy to use and setup plugin, but I have 3 questions.
1. When a user fills in the form they are not redirected anywhere and nothing changes to inform them they have successfully completed the form. Is there a way to redirect them to another success page or the dashboard if I have auto-approval turned on?
2. I need or would like to disable the requirement for a website link for the application form. I don’t care how or where they promote the links if they are going to bring sales, and that could cause a lot of people to walk away.
3. I tested an affiliate signup as already mentioned, but after doing it the affiliate couldn’t see the affiliate dashboard, only the signup form. Is there a delay or does the plugin wait for an admin to check the affiliate before they can access anything? The page only loaded after I headed to the admin area and clicked on the affiliates menu.
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket. Our support team will let you know the information.
Thanks. Send ticket
i am interesting to buy your this plugin i want to ask few questions
1>if we integrate commission system by paypal then we need request masspay system to paypal? we have business paypal account in US and have api details
2>it is possible when customer share link to his friend when his friend signup and place order and payment then we get his commission?
3>let suppose if we don’t approve for masspay then any alternate way to pay commision?
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket.
Pre-sale question: does this plugin can work without the woocommerce? I have properties on my website and I want to have an affiliate id on the urls when I share them, is this possible? Thanks
No, it won’t work without the WooCommerce.
hello, Can I pay commission manually without paypal?
Please contact our support at http://fantasticplugins.com/support by opening a ticket with more details. Our support team will let you know the information.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work