Subscribo is the perfect choice to link your store with Mailchimp. The module can import your customers and newsletter subscribers into any Mailchimp list of your choice. After that you can create your won email marketing campaign with Mailchimp.
The module also offers a subscriber form, which subscribe visitors directly into Mailchimp. The form is Bootstrap compatible and can be easily customised via classes.
- Mailchimp integration, which allows to import your subscribers and users into mailchimp
- Ajax subscription form, which allows to your visitors to subscribe directly to the selected mailchimp list
- the form can be hooked into many positions: header, home, footer, left and right columns, cart page, payment confirmation page
- the form can be customised easily, to adapt to your theme
- the form is Bootstrap compatible
- easy configuration
- cron job support for automated syncing
DemoTheres a demo for the admin part: http://demo.minic.ro/modules/admin123 user: email@example.com pass: demodemo
InstallationAs usual, just upload the downloaded .zip file and upload under the backend of your store. You can find more info here. Its important to mention that before you start using the module you must register a Mailchimp account. Mailchimp isnt free, but offers a free account with some limitations, which will be enough for a while for sure.
ConfigurationYou can find a documentation.pdf inside the .zip which contains detailed explanations for each configuration option.
Changelogv1.2.1 – 2017.02.22
- small typo fix
v1.2 – 2017.01.12
- updated to MailChimp API 3.0
v1.1.1 – 2015.06.10
- udpated documentation
- added cron for automatic syncing
- 2 small typo fix
- fixed list ID check
V1.0.0 – 2015.04.08