Subscribe Popup is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to add a highly customizable popup window with opt-in form to your blog or website. Once raised popup window asks visitors to submit their name and e-mail. These data is saved in database or sent to MailChimp, iContact, GetResponse and Campaign Monitor newsletter systems. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. The content can be edited using WYSIWYG-editor, and it is allowed to use any shortodes. You can fully customize popup window (window size, window and overlay colors, font scheme color, content and other parameters). Subscribe Popup is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
Version 1.71 released
1. Responsive design 2. Option to enable/disable "Name" field 3. iContact supported 4. GetResponse supported 5. Campaign Monitor supported 6. CSS improved
- Modern Opt-in form: popup box contains HTML5+CSS3 AJAX-ed opt-in form.
- Highly customizable window: set window size, window and overlay colors, background image, font scheme color, overlay opacity, content, number of widget areas, autoclose time and even edit CSS.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: insert any shortcodes inside of popup box.
- Open on page load: display popup window when page is opened.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- Auto close delay: popup window might be closed with delay.
Open on click: display popup when users click particular link. Use one of this HTML-code to display popup on click event:
<a class="subscribepopup" href="#">Insert your text here</a>
<a href="#" onclick="return subscribepopup_open();">Insert your text here</a>
- Display modes: you can display popup either for all pages of website, or for particular pages.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on users machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribed visitors.
- Remember visitors: popup box can be displayed only once per visit.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact too.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Show or hide close button: open popup box as modal window.
- Enable/disable popup for small screen devices: yes, it has such function too.
- Enable/disable “Name” field: you can request e-mails only.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
DemoPlease visit demo page or click “Live Preview” to see how the plugin works.
- Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Subscribe Popup” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Subscribe Popup >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set display mode, colors, size, content, etc. Please look at the screenshot to view what kind of settings you can do there.
- If you selected “Homepage and selected posts/pages” or “Selected posts/pages” display mode on settings page, then you can assign particular posts/pages to be covered by plugin functionality. Go to post/page editor and set checkbox “Subscribe Popup” (view screenshot).
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.