Stylish Prompt, Alert, Dialog and Confirm
jAlert is a plugin to help provide a more pleasant way to spontaneously prompt a user for input. More or less this is a great replacement for an alert, prompt, and confirm. Not only does it replace these but it also allows for creating forms within these controls.
This is not intended to be a modal replacement, just a quick tool to prompt user input in a fashionable way.
- You can resize the windows to either side
- You can drag the window to where you want
- You can minimize the window to the toolbar, and then several other windows open at the same time very useful for systems, simulating the desktop explorer
- In the package has four beautiful alternative themes, is very simple to create a new theme for the alert
- There are multiple stages to the appeal of the message, often used for an installation process or a questionnaire
- Also included is a contact form ready to use on your website
- Cross Browser Friendly! Degrades beautiully
- Buttons: Simple to add, almost… too simple… All button clicks may be accessed easily, and you may do whatever you want with them! The following predefined button titles automatically close the lightbox: Close, Maximize, Minimize, Restore, Cancel, Quit, Back, OK
- Functions to check if lightbox is open/closed, as well as functions to destroy the object from the DOM
- CSS3 & HTML5
- And much more …