Stripe ACH module for Perfex CRM
Stripe ACH module supports accepting ACH payments—direct from bank accounts—alongside credit cards. ACH is currently supported only for Stripe businesses based in the U.S.
With this module you can accept ACH payments in nearly the same way as you accept credit card payments, by providing a verified bank account as the source argument for a charge request. All bank accounts will be stored as a Customer objects in your Stripe account for easy reuse.
- Upload ZIP file into your the Perfex CRM modules & activate
Quick start guide
- Save your Stripe keys into Perfex CRM / Setup / Settings / Payment Gateways / Stripe ACH module settings
- Take Webhook URL/Stripe ACH Webhook Key and save it in your Stripe account / Developers / Webhooks / Add a webhook endpoint with desired Charge events selected
- Create four Custom Fields belongs to Contacts:
- Bank Account Number (field type Number)
- Bank Account Holder Name (field type Input)
- Bank Account Holder Type (field type Input)
- Bank Routing Number (field type Number)
- You are ready to go
- Perfex CRM version at least 2.3.*
- SSL certificate (Stripe ACH requires your Perfex CRM installation to run on HTTPS url)
- Stripe account