wcsl-screenshots/add-category.png wcsl-screenshots/add-store.png wcsl-screenshots/assign-stores-to-product-woocommerce.png wcsl-screenshots/bottom.png wcsl-screenshots/geocoding.png wcsl-screenshots/import-store.png wcsl-screenshots/infowindow-message.png wcsl-screenshots/listing-message.png wcsl-screenshots/manage-stores.png wcsl-screenshots/right.png wcsl-screenshots/settings.png wcsl-screenshots/skin2.png wcsl-screenshots/snazzy-1.png wcsl-screenshots/top.png wcsl-screenshots/within-radius.png wcsl-screenshots/woocommerce-show-maps.png
Store Locator Plugin for WordPress is a plugin for creating a store locator on your site efficiently. This allows your users to find stores nearby or close to a custom location. You can use the Import Tool to setup multiple stores in seconds.
- Display Nearby Stores on Page Load in Store locator.
- Show Stores on Filters Only in Store Locator.
- Apply Snazzy Maps Skin on Store Locator.
- Set Map Language for Store Locator.
- Show Store Locator in Hybrid Mode.
- Show Store Locator in Terrain Mode.
- Show Store Locator in SATELLITE Mode.
- Show Store Locator in Roadmap Mode.
- Store Locator With Stores Listing On Left.
- Store Locator With Map On Top.
- Store Locator with Listing at Bottom.
- Show Store Locator on WordPress Site.
- Admin can import stores using CSV file. latitude & longitude are not required.
- Smart Geo coding system is inbuilt to get latitude and longitude.
- Admin can add any number of stores manually using Add Store page.
- Create Store’s categories and assign to the store. Visitor can filter stores by Category on the frontend.
- Category Icon – set a marker for a whole category, rather than having to choose for every store.
- Export Stores in the CSV and transfer your stores from one site to another site.
- Admin can make changes into exported CSV and Import it back to update stores in bulk at once.
- Show nearby stores based on user’s current location.
- Find all the stores inside a given radius from a custom location or own location.
- Customize google maps type according to your requirement. Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain types supported.
- Apply beautiful snazzymaps skins on the maps easily.
- WooCommerce Supported – Admin can assign stores to the product.
- Use [wc_store_locator] shortcode to display nearby stores on the map on product page.
- Visitors can find nearby stores to buy the product.
- Apply ready made responsive skins with different colors.
- Customize Infowindow Message using Placeholder to display store information on marker click.
- Customize listing below the map to display store information in the listing.
- Visitor can view directions to the store in the KM or Miles.
- Highlight nearby stores using a circle to visualize them easily.
- Allow user to search nearby stores by address or postal code.
- Ability to sort stores by distance. Nearest store will be come on the top.
- Visitor can print store listing to use them later.
- Fix - Locations geo-coding issue fixed.
- Fix - Import issue is fixed for special characters. - New - Ability to test google maps api and generate google maps api key easily.
- New - Bulk Delete Store Functionality is added.
- Improve -Import process was not working correctly.
- Improve - Envato Coding Standard requirement applied.
- Fix - Multi-lingual issue resolved.
- New - Import Process Improved with Advanced Geocoding.
- Fix - PHP 7 Compatible issues fixed.
- New - Marker Clusterer fucntionality is integrated.
- New - Shortcode Parameters added. - Improve - 'How to use' page instructions updated.
- New - Smart Geocoder Integrated so You can import CSV without latitude & longitude. - Improve - New UI for Backend Pages. - New - Template system integrated for multiple templates.
- Fix - Ability to export all fields including website, fax etc. - Fix- Missing strings added in .po language files.
- Fix - Import by category is fixed.
- New - 'Category' column is added in sample CSV. - Fix - 'Category' was not importing correctly is fixed.
- New - Ability to assign category to locations using CSV.
- Fix - Marker is not draggable on front-end. - Fix - Export CSV fields are ready to import back now. - Improvement - 'How to Use' instruction are added.
- Fix - license verification was not working. - Improvement - Filter layout in single row. - Fix - CSS background issue in WP 4.6.
- New - Snazzymaps.com Integration for google maps styles. - Fix - Missing google maps api key in the backend. - Fix - Loader sign on store search for better usability.
- html_entity_decode is added to decode htmlentities to display in the listing.
- Info-window Setting added to customize info-window message. - Few placeholders was not working - resolved.