Store Locator Plugin for Wordpress is a WordPress plugin for creating a store locator on your site efficiently. This allows your users to find stores nearby or close to a custom location. You can use the Import Tool to setup multiple stores in seconds. You can also show stores by category, for example, show all of the different stores you can buy a pizza in a certain area.
The following store locator is an example of something you can set up within minutes.
Now you have the same style of store locator as all of the big brands. It’s easy to install and supports woocommerce.
Below are the simple steps to create a store locator with this plugin.
Step 1 : Install this plugin.
Step 2 : Import your store locations using the import tool or add your locations manually.
Step 3 : Set up your template & Google Maps settings.
Step 4 : Put the Shortcode [wc_store_locator] on you page or woocommerce product description and you’re done!
- Fix - Import by category is fixed.
- New - 'Category' column is added in sample CSV. - Fix - 'Category' was not importing correctly is fixed.
- New - Ability to assign category to locations using CSV.
- Fix - Marker is not draggable on front-end. - Fix - Export CSV fields are ready to import back now. - Improvement - 'How to Use' instruction are added.
- Fix - license verification was not working. - Improvement - Filter layout in single row. - Fix - CSS background issue in WP 4.6.
- New - Snazzymaps.com Integration for google maps styles. - Fix - Missing google maps api key in the backend. - Fix - Loader sign on store search for better usability.
- html_entity_decode is added to decode htmlentities to display in the listing.
- Info-window Setting added to customize info-window message. - Few placeholders was not working - resolved.