With Store Finder you can find places around you, check their photos, phone number, email, ratings, comments and much more. No accounts required!. You can add new stores in a minute without releasing new updates. The app uses Parse server hosted in Back4App as a backend. Perfect for chain store owners or anyone trying to create a useful app for their community. We envisioned it as a “restaurant finder” but you can add any type of location you want: hospitals, museums, gyms, you name it!
Store Finder Features:
- Group places by categories
- Search: powerful search by keywords
- Geo location: easily find the closest stores around you
- Directions: Get to the place with help of apple maps
- No accounts: this app doesn’t require user accounts
- Ratings: let your users judge quality
- Reviews: hear what your users have to say
- Favorite: make a list of favorite places
- Share: easily share on Twitter or Facebook
- Email: users can send emails to the store owner
- Phone: call the store with one tap
- Description: add a description, opening times etc
- Image Gallery: content is king, show your users what you offer
- News: Keep your users updated
- Website: add a link to the store website
- Display your content beautifully
What you get with your purchase:
- Xcode project, ios-10 ready, written with the latest release of swift
- Clean commented code
- Storyboards, auto layout and size classes
- Sketch file with every asset used on the app and the design
- High quality documentation
- Our support, send an email with your issue and you will get a reply in less than 24 hours
Easily clone the Store Finder Database
Please respect Envato licenses. If you plan on selling this application on the app-store, you have to purchase an Extended License.
If your users are NOT going to pay for it, you can purchase the Regular License.
If you like the quality of my product and you are happy with the purchase please consider rating and leaving feedback as it helps me improve my product.
If you need professional IOS Development for things like: submitting your app to the App Store, a design for your own app or a custom made app, contact me at email@example.com.