About Stock Price Alerts for WordPress
With Stock Price Alerts plugin your website visitors can sign up to receive instant email notifications when their favorite stocks increase or decrease in price, change by a certain amount, rise in trading volume or market capitalization.
How stock price alerts work?
Website visitor fills in the alert form and customizes the alert criteria (e.g. Apple Inc. share price rises above 180 USD). Once the alert is confirmed by the visitor (which is done by clicking a secure link in the confirmation email) it becomes active. The plugin pulls current stock prices on a regular basis and checks if the specified alert condition is met. If so, the visitor receives an instant email notification. Create your own stock price alert and see for yourself.
- NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX stock exchanges (more than 6000 stocks).
- Black and white alert form styles (added via shortcode).
- My Alerts page for website visitors to track their past and present alerts (doesn’t require sign up).
- Rich HTML email notifications.
- Unlimited number of alerts per visitor.
- WPML (translation) ready.
Supported stock price alert criteria
- Price rises above certain value
- Price falls below certain value
- Price increases by at least certain value
- Price decreases by at least certain value
- Price increases by at least certain percentage value
- Price decreases by at least certain percentage value
- Trading volume exceeds certain value
- Day’s low falls below certain value
- Day’s high exceeds certain value
- Market cap exceeds certain value
Admin panel features
- View all submitted alerts
- Deactivate active alerts
- Export users emails to a CSV file
- Set My Alerts page slug
- Set From email address
Email notification HTML templates can be replaced with your templates. You need to inject certain substitute variables (see the original template for an example) in your custom templates, upload custom templates to partials/email folder and change default template file names in the plugin settings.
- WordPress 3.x or higher
- PHP 5.5.x or higher
- Access to cron jobs
- Download the plugin zip archive from CodeCanyon.
- Log in to WordPress admin area and select Plugins » Add New in the menu.
- Click Upload plugin button.
- Select the downloaded plugin zip archive.
- Click Install now button.
- After the plugin is installed click Activate button.
- Click on the “Stock Price Alerts” menu item in the admin panel and expand the Help dropdown in the top right corner for further instructions.
What license is required?
The Regular license entitles you to use the product on one website / domain only. If you want to use it on multiple websites / domains you have to purchase several Regular licenses (1 website = 1 license).
If you charge website users to have access to the product or its components you need to purchase the Extended license.
Themesforest authors — if you want to include this plugin into a theme please contact us to discuss partnership opportunities.
Please adhere to these rules. Read License FAQ for more information.