Attention! Want automatic quotes of 3D printed objects ? Checkout our 3D API
Intended AudiencePrinted 3D products marketplace like ShapeWays for instance. This is a point-of-sale plugin for your customers to examine the 3D object before they hit “add to cart”. The STL file and the meta-information come from the server-side. See “Un-intended audience” at the very bottom, for further clarification.
- Supports ASCII and Binary STL files.
- Supports OBJ files (beta).
High definition rendering:
Lightweight 3D Viewer with a Bootstrap based Controller
3 Instant Rendering Modes
- Pan / Move
- Free updates forever )” title=” :)” />
- A Demo page is included for newbies
- Known issues are dealt with on the Support page
Demo VideoSTL3D Viewer
In next release
- PHP based JSON generator snippet.
- Official OBJ format support
UPDATES ======== Dec 2014 : Tested rendering of OBJ format 3D files (beta) Nov 2014 : High Definition 3D rendering Migrated the UI controller to use Bootstrap Translucent interaction tip overlay onMouseHover <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :)" title=" :)" />