This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi. My station is working, but I am getting the message “Now Playing: The song title is not available – Connection refused” in the song title line. My stream is “http://channels.radionos.com/stream/13/” I use Shoutcast SHOUTcast Server v2.5. The audio type is AAC. What’s happening? Regards.
I’ve relied your email yesterday:
It is important to specify the PORT.
Hello. I have tried in several ways as directed. Examples: http://[ip]:[port]/; and http://[domain]:[port]/;
Sometimes the above error message appears, and sometimes only the line with the station name appears.
Please send me on firstname.lastname@example.org the radio links you’ve tested.
It’s Ok, now, after changes in file “now_playing.php” to be SC 2.x compatible.
How “associated page” shown in playlist setting works?
You should paste the URL for the page for which your want that radio station to load the radio station.
When that page loaded the associated radio will play.
When I click on the Facebook link I get the following error:
Invalid App ID: 0
How can this be solved?
You need to set the FaceBook API id. Please check ‘Help’ submenu, ‘Facebook Share’ section.
Hi I really like your plugin. But I have a (noob) question. To make it work do I need any additional plugin??
I can’t find where to put the stream URL.
In the ‘Playlist’ section. Like you see in this video tutorial: https://youtu.be/pZynu26UKbs?t=1m39s
Hi, can this player play my mp3 songs? Just like an audio player? If so, where can I upload my songs.
It is a radio player and it will not play self-hosted MP3 files.
We have these MP3 audio players:
hi yes i purchased this and the playlist embedding on the page is a challenge?
The playlist will appear when you click on ‘show/hide’ playlist button.
You need to define at least 1 category for each radio station added in the playlist.
Please send me on email@example.com the link where you have the player, to take a look.
the last fm image doesnt appear anymore, i purcase this plugin more then a half year ago (with another username, but that account is not active anymmore), only the standard image is visible, not the last fm image. it was always okay, but now it doesnt appear anymore…...what can i do to fix this issue? i payed for it, but now its not working good anymore. go to www.radio108.nl and see the result below next to “now playing” – only the standard image appears…..
okay thank, i searching everywere but the streamlink is 100% correct. thankx
1. Does it work with icecast aac+ stream?
2. Does it remember the state when user navigates the site?
Yes, it works. Please note that not all browsers have AAC+ support and it is recommended to use a MP3 stream for cross-crosser support.
Please send me on firstname.lastname@example.org the radio stream link you want to use, to run a test first.
Hi. I am running Worpress 4.7.5. The player is working, but I am getting the message “Now Playing: The song title is not available – Connection refused” in the song title line. Also there is no Last.fm info.
I use Icecast 2.3.2 Server. The URL format is http://ip:port/mountpoint. The audio stream is MP3 128Kbt.
I use “Activate For Footer” option but I can see the player only on the bottom home and archive pages. The player is not visible in a single blog page.
Also I can’t see Twitter, Facebook Player and Volume Icons (volume slider is visible).
Could you help me to solve these issues?
Thank you in advance.
1. Most probably your server has fsockopen() function disabled or doesn’t allow opening your radio port. Some hosting providers allow only opening of port 80 by default. Please contact your hosting provider and ask him to allow opening the port your radio uses.
2. I you can see the player only on the bottom home and archive pages then it means your theme is not loading the footer on the other pages
3. Regarding the buttons, please send me on email@example.com the link where you have the player, to take a look.
My email client will not open your email. Please send it again using the form present here in the right-side sidebar: https://codecanyon.net/user/lambertgroup
Hi, Everything is perfect now. Thank you very much!
I followed the installation right. But the information is not showing up. The name of the songs is not appearing. How to solve this? I’ll send you an email to see me.
I’ve replied your email
the problem continues,
The radio in the air I had already managed to put.
“The song title is not available – Connection refused”.
You’ve used this stream: http://streaming29.hstbr.net:8076/live
If you check the metadata file http://streaming29.hstbr.net:8076/status.xsl you’ll see that for the ‘live’ Mount Point there’s not info. Use ‘autodj’ Mount Point, like this: http://streaming29.hstbr.net:8076/autodj
I’ve also sent you an email.
Hi. I am getting the message “Now Playing: The song title is not available – Connection refused” in the song title line. My stream is “http://aliasdns.info:8080” and it´s working. What’s happening? Regards.
This is your metadata file http://aliasdns.info:8080/index.html
As you can see ‘Current Song: ’ is empty
Good afternoon, unfortunately I already did everything, I contacted the provider, they released the door, they released the firewal, I contacted the radio provider as well and nothing made the names of the music appear. I even made a new radio bill but it did not work either.
The audio is perfect, but unfortunately the names of the songs do not appear, I’m sad. The plugin is perfect but it did not work for me.
I’m wondering if I could receive a refund of my purchase?
Just a few questions before deciding to buy it:
1. Do I have all the 6 layouts of the players as you demonstrate on your site, including all the images and other elements?
2. Can I have all the stations as you have on your site (giving me all the urls/feeds required for those stations)?
3. Can it be used as a normal audio player on individual posts and pages or is it just a radio player sticky to the bottom of the site on all pages and posts?
4. If it can be used as a normal audio player for individual posts and pages, what file formats does it accept?
4. If I have all stations installed like what you have on your site, can I later on remove some of them?
5. How many sites can I use it on?
6. Will there be free lifetime updates and how do I know when they are available?
7. Do you offer refund?
1. You can create the demo examples from player parameters. The default parameters values are for the example one. You have only this image included: http://stickyradioplayer.lambertgroup.ro/wp-content/plugins/lbg-audio5-html5-shoutcast_sticky/audio5_html5/noimageavailable.jpg
2. The stations are taken from http://icecast.org/ and http://icecast.org/ so they are free to use
3. & 4. It can’t be used as audio player, only radio player. If you need and audio player you can use this one: https://codecanyon.net/item/apollo-sticky-full-width-html5-audio-player-wordpress-plugin/20158996
Also, it can be used only as a sticky radio player. If you want a radio player to included it in a page or post, you can use this one: https://codecanyon.net/item/radio-player-shoutcast-icecast-wordpress-plugin/9013963
4’. You can add/delete/modify the radio stations in the playlist as you want
5. One Regular License allows you to use the product in one website only. If you want to use it in a second website, you need to buy a second Regular License. Please check the Envato licenses: https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard
6. Once you’ll buy the product you’ll have access, for free, to all future updates. You’ll receive an email when a new update is available for download
7. Here’s the Envato refund policy: https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy
The player uses Last.FM API to display the photo of the current playing singer.
no work this my site why? need config or auto?
It automatically grabs artist image. The parameter Grab LastFM image is set to true by default.
If you still have problems, please send me on firstname.lastname@example.org the link where you have the slider, to take a look.
Just one question to make sure, before buying this: do the streams keep playing when switching (surfing) to other pages/posts on the same site, without interrumpting? Or is this theme-depending? My visitors should be able to listen continuously and meanwhile surfing all other pages of the site, without the stream loading over and over again. I’m gonna buy the pack, but I need this specific for a website for a radiostation. The demo is not answering my question, because it switches between different players and each player has only one page, you see.
If you insert the player in a standard website which reloads the footer when a new page is loaded, the player will pause until the new page loads the footer. Since is a radio, the audio will continue from where it was left.
If you insert the player in a website which uses AJAX loading the player will not pause while the new page is loaded.
STICKYNESS: I am finally getting around to using this plugin. We thought it was 100% sticky but it reloads from page to page. We want it constant so that there is no interruption of service. How do we do that? Thank you in advance! James
I need just what Rudyodo wants. But… No. No. No. Not ajax pages so what do we do?
If you have a standard website, when a new page is visited the footer reloads. Since our player is inserted into the footer, it will reload with the new page. That’s way you experience a 1-2 seconds pause.
The only way to have no pauses is to use AJAX loading for your website menu navigation.
I’m having some issues with this player.
It’s knocking down my dedicated server where my site is hosted.
What the hosting informs me is that the plugin is doing the requests in the database and is not closing these requests, leaving them open, thus generating a CPU overload on the server and knocking it down.
The site where the plugin was installed is the site of a radio with a lot of access and everything indicates that the plugin is knocking down the server.
The site is: http://kissfm.com.br
Could they help us check if the code is even leaving those database connections open?
The player makes no database connections. What it does, is to read the metadata file.
If you have such a large amount of traffic, you can decrease the frequency of that reading service call. Just set ‘Refresh Interval for Now-Playing Info’: 120 in Manage Players->Player Settings
I am getting the error message for the song title:
Now Playing: The song title is not available – Connection refused
I have followed all the steps and haven’t had any success in resolving the issue.
Hello, my site is https. Is this player compatible or will I have problems with my ssl certificate?
Yes, is HTTPS compatible.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work