I love the potential of this app!
1) When I install the free version of the app – it says “this app will slow down your iPhone – the developer needs to upgrade the app”. Any idea why?
2) Is it possible to change the link to post on Facebook to post to a specific Facebook Page I will create for the app?
3) Is it possible to create more than the 7 sticker categories you have in the live app? I have over 300 stickers to add for specialised project.
4) Is it possible to have you customise a version, where I can also add text to photos?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
1. The free version was compiled with a old version of Xcode and armv7 is 32 bit processor, I have to remove that from architectures list to fix it. If you check the paid version you will se that all is ok. The free version will be updated soon, so this issue will be disappear. Currently the source code work fine.
2. Yes, sure. It depends on facebook API if it allows that.
3. Yes, sure. You can add as many stickers as you want.
4. Yeah, I can help you to customize the source code. I need just a detailed specification about what exactly would like to change/add.
Thanks for your reply. I have sent you an email with a customization request.
apk version soon?
Hi, sorry, but only iOS version.
good job, very nice work ! wish you lots of sales
Code has lots of Errors and Bugs. The Stickers wont save after saving, the sticker table is not centered. Please fix this issue
After sending a message, He helps me modify the code. His support is super fast, really amazing and better than I expected. Thank you!
Hi, “All UI Artwork must be changed” can i know how many?
Hi, there are some background and buttons about 40 in total.
The Code was working 100%, the problem is only on my Xcode. Thank you for this Code
After installing the pod and running the xcode file, we have multiple “not found” file errors.
For now, we are manually changing the paths so that you can find these files but I think this is not the solution.
Could you help us with this?
Thanks in advance!
Note: we are run in Xcode Version 8.2.1 (8C1002)
Hi, I hear about this issue for the first time. If you correctly installed all pods there shouldn’t be any issues and missing files. Please email me to discuss in more details your issues. Thanks!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.