Want to show your footer or menu? Stick it.
CSS3 sticky footer and menu are made to be easly integrated into almost any website with a flexible support for modern browsers and come with packed elements to spice up any footer or menu content.
Check out the live demo to see it in action.
Note: If you experience issues with live preview, click on Remove frame.
Extended footer and menu, packed with goodies
- Clean design and code
- Easy to customize and install
- CSS3 and HTML5 layout
- Responsive to various resolutions
- Additional content extensions
- 1, 2 and 3 level submenu
- Left and right aligned menu or content
- Expandable menu for special content
- Fixed and fluid grid
- Animated transitions, tabs, tooltips and other elements
- Well documentated
- Inline comments through the code for additional help
Need assistance? No worries, we’re here to helpContact us for troubleshooting, help and guidance if you get stuck.
If you like it, feel free to rate it – thank you
Updatesv 1.2. – 02.02.2014
- Menu and footer are now responsive
- Design and transitions/animations update
- Simplified installation
- Added: Full width sticky menu and footer
- Added: Option to show/hide menu or footer
- Added: New icons set (Entypo)
- Added: Icons are now self hosted (improves performance)
- Added: Separate css file for Stick It. extensions, which includes:
a) Google maps
b) Iframe video
c) Contact form
e) Table layout
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated documentation
v 1.1 – 22.10.2013
- Added sticky menu with two colors schemes,
- fixed few minor bugs,
- updated documentation.