Hi Guys. This looks perfect for a project I maybe developing!
Just to verify: after a successful purchse the end user needs to download the tickets (to a festival.) The user can print their own tickets and present them at the event.
Is there a built in facilty to make each download unique? For Example Barcode or (I see you have a QR Code function) or a simple reference number.
I am sure this is the case, just need double check
Look forward to hearing from you and purchasing from you again.
Hi Guys. Can you please comment on my querry. here it is again:
Hi, yes, you have the QR code for each ticket. Try on the demo, you will get it. thanks
Hello, a pre-sale question. Can you check in at the door in a easy way? What kind of QR code are generated?
Can I sell bus tickets with this plugin? I need a “to” – “from” field, on a specific date, with the possibility of return.
is support stripe? or paypal with is the payment method ?
Is it possible to sell single day tickets for a multiday event? I see a lot of plugins that aren’t able to provide this functionality.
If I have 50 spaces on a Friday and on a Saturday, then I need to be able to sell a combination of single day and 2-day tickets.
I have sent you emails but received no response. After installing this plugin, I see that on previously created product I see “0 tickets left” even if the product is not a ticket. For product that are ticket how I can set the number of ticket availale?
Seller don’t answer to support request….... don’t buy or if you buy you are mostly on your own…
No response from the seller … where is 2.2.4 version?
Hi, Sorry for the delay. I confirm QR code is available, but there is no version, 2.2.4. Is it a type error. see print screen: https://snag.gy/iYUwm5.jpg actual version is : Version 1.0.1 If you still cannot see the QR code, ask for a refund. Thanks
Are you intending to update this to be compatible with the latest ver of woo commerce?
Until recently, I’ve used Fooevents, but as business is growing, I’ve outgrown it.
I’m looking to upgrade from Fooevents to a more robust event/ticket management system that’s compatible with Woocommerce.
I don’t really care about how the events/tickets are created or managed on the admin side. The front-end user experience is most important to me, so all the features are based on the front-end user experience.
Please let me know which features your software can accommodate outside of the box, can accommodate with a little bit of roundabout usage, and cannot accommodate at all. Not having any one of these isn’t a deal breaker, as I’m sure all the places I’m talking to don’t have everything I need perfectly.
1. I have 3 main events, all repeated on an irregular schedule. For my users, it would be great to have a page that gives a general explanation of the event, along with signups to purchase tickets for different dates.
Event A is held on November 18, November 28, and December 10. I want to have a single page that describes Event A and has signups for november 18, november 28, and December 10 all on the same page. (For reference, please look at the image here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3v2gt1d8uk5lqe/event%20page%20example.001.jpeg?dl=0)
If this isn’t possible, then I’d like to know the solution you have for displaying all the available dates of a single event.
2. I want to show calendars that display all events, filter specific categories of events, or filter specific events and their repeats (ex. All of Event A’s dates).
– the user shouldn’t be able to change the view of the calendar.
3. I want to provide discounts for specific types of members on my site.
– non-members should not see the discounted price
– Integration with “Woocommerce Memberships” is a must.
4. Tickets selections should disappear/ not be accessible once the date of the event has passed
– In the image linked above, this would mean that the red bar at the bottom of the image would disappear.
5. Events that are for specific members only should not be displayed to non-members (we can hide the whole description page along with the purchase buttons).
6. Upon reserving, tickets should be sent to the customer, and they can use the tickets when checking in to the event. (like scanning a code, or checking someone in manually from the backend. I’m assuming this will be an additional cost add-on).
This is a lot of stuff, and thank you for taking the time to read this message.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello, I will like to buy this plugin but wondering if this plugin be kept updated for current Wordpress and WooCommerce?
Plugin causes main menu of my Total theme to disappear altogether. Deactivating restores it. Can this be refunded as there is no support?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work