Status Checker is a PHP script that allows you to post updates about the state of your site. It includes a site checker, a tool that pings URLs and determines whether they are up or down. It is built using PHP and a MYSQL database.
Each Status Update you post can be used to let your users know what is going on with your site. You can have users subscribe to you so that they get notifications via email whenever a new update is available.
Test Drive Before You Buy
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Status Checker is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.0 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library, standard bcrypt encryption.
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Brute Force protection on login
Full Feature List
User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel). Can use native captcha or Google reCaptcha.
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Post updates about your site using the in-built text editor to create HTML rich updates.
- Each update has a status set to it: Unresolved, In Progress or Fixed.
- You can post updates to each thread so that you can keep users informed.
- Subscribers are notified each time there is a new update posted via email.
- Can disable subscribers via Admin Panel.
- Sticky important updates to the top of the page.
- Force a user to be logged in in order to subscribe.
- Add unlimited amount of sites to check to see if they are working.
- Test a site’s response by HTTP Code, a random string or JSON Object.
- Includes cron file that you can run to check all sites at a specific interval.
- Can manually check each individual site.
- Frontpage will show the status of each site. Checks are made by Cron so it doesn’t spam sites.
- Enable Twitter Feed on your frontpage to show the most recent tweets from a Twitter Account.
- Can be disabled in Admin Panel.
- A specially designed page that allows a user to view the Status Checker.
- Lists most recent Status Updates
- Lists all sites listed in the Site Checker.
- Subscribe button for subscribing for updates.
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha
- Option to add Google reCaptcha
- Change site name, logo, layout and other settings.
- Disable Site Checker, Twitter Feed
- Able to disable social network login
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
- User Roles allow you to create specific permissions for your users. Roles include Admin, Site Checker Manager, Status Manager and more.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily.
- Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Subscribers allow you to view all the users that have subscribed to your site.
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.3
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4, PHP CURL Library and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
Version 1.1 17/04/2017
- Updated to CodeIgniter 3.1.4
- Fixed a bug in status pagination
- Fixed the wrong timestamp being displayed for statuses
- You can now select the status for each Site in the Site Checker
- Implemented pinging ports for Site Checker
Version 1.0 – Initial Release – 17/01/2017
Created by Patchesoft