In the game, you will be presented random questions with three possible answers. You should choose the correct one and answer as many questions as possible without making a mistake.
To help you, you will have at your disposal three wildcards, which you can use at any time. If you keep a streak of 10 correct questions, you will be restored an already used wildcard.
- The game works in all platforms (Mobile, Desktop & Web)
- Web Storage support to save HighScore & Settings
- Keyboard, Gamepad, Mouse and Touch support
- Share buttons (Facebook & Twitter)
- AdMob ready (Banner & Interstitial)
- Auto scaling layout (responsive)
- No Programming Knowledge Needed
- Code fully commented
- Easy customization
- Include folder with HTML5 files (ready to upload and play)
- Include Constuct2 source project (.CAPX)
- Include editable graphics (.SVG)
- Include audio files (.WAV)
- The game can’t be modified with a free license of Construct 2
- If the game contains some non-native plugins or behaviors, you need to install them in Construct2 if you want to modify the game. (They are included in a separated folder)
- Text remarked in italic means that are optional, so maybe they are not included or coded in the Project.