The WooCommerce Square Up payment gateway helps you accept credit card payments securely using the Square Up payment gateway.
You can accept credit card payments including Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress and others. You can also refunds within your WooCommerce Orders management console.
- Accept credit card payments in your WooCommerce online store with Square
- Square Up is available for merchants in USA, Canada and Australia only
- Accept payments securely. The Square API provides a secure form for the customers to enter the card details
- If you are already using Square POS for your offline store, then this plugin will help you use accept payments in your online store. Thus your payments are kept in one gateway.
- You can accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for 2.75% per tab, dip, or swipe. Pay 2.90% + 30 cents per transaction for online sales. A custom rate may apply if you generate over $250K per year with Square. Get deposits in your bank account in one to two business days. (Check with Square for more information)
- Test mode : The plugin allows you to test the integration before going live in your site.
Check out the demo at : http://demo.flycart.org/woocommerce-squareup
Use the following test credit card to complete a purchase at the demo
Card Number: 4532759734545858
Postal Code: 94103
NOTE: Since the demo is in Sandbox / Test mode, you should provide the postal code as 94103. If you enter any other postal code, you would get an invalid postal code error
Installation and set up
It only takes a few minutes to install and set up the plugin
- Install the plugin in your WordPress site
- Register for an account at Square or login if you already have an account
- Create an app to get your Application ID and Token
- Copy and paste the Application ID and Token in your Square Plugin parameters (WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> Square up )
- Save and choose your location
- That’s all. You can now start accepting card payments with Square in your online store
- Square eCommerce payments is only available in the US, Canada and Australia
- Your website should have SSL enabled (https). Its a requirement enforced by Square
- The plugin ONLY implements the payments API of Square. That means it does not sync inventory between your Offline POS and the Online store
- 06/02/2017 Initial release