Spotimusic – personal audio streaming service like as Spotify and Apple music.The easiest and simplest way to launch its own streaming radio! Now there is no need for cumbersome servers! Store a huge number of tracks for their Is the user using all the power of Amazon S3. Enough to force its users to listen to ordinary Internet radio. Give them the right to choose what to listen to in your application.
- Listen radio streaming ( like as Spotify , Apple Music)
- Like track
- Create playlist
- Add track on playlist
- Private and public playlist
- Search style, album, artist, track name
- Counter plays tracks
- Top tracks
- Background play
- Background remote control
- Lockscreen info (artist, track, cover)
- Download track and listen offline
- Search covers artist, track using by Apple music api
- Share cover track and track name in Fb, Tw and more social network
- User profile
- 8 band equalizer
- in-app purchase ( remove ad), add playlist, access to offline)
- Upload track (mass upload)
- Publication of the track in one click
- Prelisten track
- Edit track, album, style , artist
- Delete track, album, style , artist
- Add track, album, style , artist
- Own php backend
- Google ad
- Support Amazon S3 storage
- Easy customization
- Detaled instruction include
- Xss protection
- Json POST | GET protection
- Users role (admin, editor, demo)
- Automatic detection of available the Internet
- Flat design, like as Apple Music iOS10
- For Xcode 8.2, Swift 2.3, iOS 8.x – 10.x
- PHP = 5.5 – 7.0
- Apache server
- GD library
- mod_rewrite enabled
- Login & pass : test , URL: http://spotimusic.appteve.info
- 04.08.2016 – Fixed login, registration, forgot controller. Fixed banner position
- 06.08.2016 – Fixed background play offline. Fixed playlist and like playlist if track unpublished in the backend. Fixed empty screen Search artist, album, style. Fixed empty screen Track Search. Disabled iTunes file sharing
- 18.09.2016 – Added support iOS 10, Xcode 8.2, Swift 2.3
Regarding updates: If you are interested in the exact changes in the application code, write a ticket to our customer support. We will connect you to our git server, where you can see all the changes in the application code.
ImportantWe develop applications only on the current software versions. Based on the fact that once again Apple has made changes to the language Swift, please update your development environment.
The project requires the latest version of cocoapods installed on your computer! If you do not know what it is, please ask us a question in our support, before you buy.
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- We do not do refund, on these issues, please contact the support Envato.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 4 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- Mobile applications have no support in accordance with the rules of Envato https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy, but we will try our best to make you comfortable with our products.
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks