What features are included?SpiderNet has been developed with SwiftUI – Apple’s brand new framework for building user interfaces for OS platform, with the goal of connecting people all over the world.
This comprises the majority of a messaging app’s essential features:
- Direct Messaging.
- Registering user.
- Create / Edit a user profile.
- Search for users.
- Logging in and logging out.
- Pinned chats – quick access to important chats.
- Posibility of sending an image, a video or a link.
- Emoji keyboard.
- Saved Messages – Private Cloud Storage for user.
- Support dark mode.
- Send feedback.
- Rating app.
- Share app with your friends.
- Chats Widget – Display the lastest message from the chats.
- Shortcuts Widget – Display shortcuts of your pinned chats to always have quick access to them.
- App Works on iPhone.
- Support all iPhone Resolutions (from iPhone 8 to iPhone 13 Pro Max).
- Coded Using Swift 5.
- Worked on Xcode version 13.3.1
- Supports iOS 15.0 and higher.
- Simple, clean and intuitive user interface.
- Beautiful and professional design.
- A clean and elegant design.
- Integrated Google Admob in app (banner + interstitial ad).
Version 1.0.0 (25/05/2022)
- Implement MVVM design pattern + SwiftUI. - Including App and Widgets. - Document with the guideline of "How to engineer a backend server using Cloud Firestore" (DOC_V1.0.0)