Introducing Space Blockers : A new type of Space Shooter Arcade , a new breed in the space game genre. Shoot robotic blockers in order to freeze them at the correct angle so that they deploy their force-fields and interrupt the electron barriers that would otherwise electrocute us. That way we can pass them safely and make our synapses grow like they’ve never grown before! Think you’re fast and agile enough? The closer (smaller) the deployed blocker’s angle is to the perfect angle the better the score. (More info in the game’s Help menu). Unblock all electron barriers and you clear the next level.
This project comes with the graphics license, you don’t need to buy it as an extra. Also, you can check our other Space Shooter Graphics Game Assets right HERE !
DOWNLOAD THE PREMIUM GAME : Space Blockers Premium
DOWNLOAD THE FREE GAME : Space Blockers Free
WATCH THE VIDEO PREVIEW : YT Presentation
- Engaging graphics and spacecraft controls offer a truly immersive arcade experience.
- Space Blockers’ motor coordination requirements makes it a truly effective brain training Arcade.
- 64 varied levels offer hours of gaming and infinite possibilities of score improvements.
- Access Google’s Public and Social Leader-boards and lavish with your latest best scores in your social circles.
- Possibility to unlock all levels and have immediate access to the whole game.
- The Premium Version has all spacecraft unlocked, lots of ammo, life, and has ADMOB ADs REMOVED.
- Automatic Save-to-Cloud feature.
- Access all features of the game for free by making top scores, winning coins, buying life and ammo.
WHAT TOOLS YOU NEEDThis game is created using the free LibGDX Java Game Development Framework. You will need to install Android Studio (+Android SDK) and JavaSDK.
LIBGDX Downloads : Download Setup App
Android Studio : Get The Official IDE for Android
JDK Download : Latest Release
What is in each and every folder :
- the “icons” folder : contains Achievements and Game icons
- the “OriginalSource” folder : contains the original source code of the game (Import it in Android Studio or follow the steps bellow in order to make your own project with your personalized package name).
- the “SpaceBlockers DEPLOY SIGNED” folder: contains the test APK obtained by compiling the code from OriginalSource. It is also signed so Achievements, Save-to-Cloud, Leaderboards, and other Premium features will work so you can easily test these them with the already existing Space Blockers Premium from Android Market
- the “Space Blockers Files.zip” archive: contains the files which we will use to create the LibGDX Game Project in the steps below.
- the “Quick Start Guide” folder: contains the Quick Start Guide and all the steps that will guide you through the whole LibGDX Project Creation and Compilation process.
CREATING THE LIBGDX PROJECT :WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL : YOUTUBE Tutorial
ASK ME ANYTHING AT firstname.lastname@example.org !!!