Do you want to view other fully additional products right on the product details page? If Yes, SP Product Detail Sliders module is your. It is a useful Prestashop module for presenting multiple products as slider on the product detail page.
If the product is being active, it will be shown all product’s full information like product title, product description, product image, price, add to cart, wishlist and compare and many more. Furthermore, you can totally control this module with the various sliding options like auto play, navigation, transition speed, mouse drag, touch drag, etc.
Specially, SP Product Detail Sliders provides an easy-to-use backend interface that allows you totally manage, customize the module and configure every parameters to meet your needs.
Many other parameters in the admin panel can be tweaked easily to suit your needs. Let’s view the Demo and experience now!
- Support Prestashop 1.6.1.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window and Popup Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Module Class Suffix Supported – A suffix is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows for individual module styling.
- Support several the most using Hooks for you to choose from
- Allow to choose which category sources to be shown: Categories/Product
- Enable to set number of columns to be shown
- Support sort product order by: Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sales/Position/Random
- You can define number of products that you want to display in thumbnail slider
- Allow to select the size of thumbnail image
- Allow to change max length of title/description of product
- Allow to show price, add to cart, add to wishlist, add to compare
- Allow to change width and height of product images
- Allow to show/hide New/Sale label
- Allow to set autoplay, allow to stop when being hovered
- Allow to set transition speed of slider with unit of milisecond.
- Allow to set item that is displayed at first when you run slider.
- Allow to set the touch drag and mouse drag on the smart devices
- Allow to set the navigation for the product