SP Featured Category – Responsive Prestashop Module
Let’s make your website more impressive with our beautiful design of SP Featured Category – Responsive Prestashop Module. The module supports to represent your products in any selected categories nicely with navigation buttons. SP Featured Categories divided 2 parts, the left side coming along with a number of products in the category, title and description, price and read more link. Image of products correspondence is shown on the right side with any size you want.
In addition, SP Featured Category allows to get images from Product Image, Description or External folder with ease of controlling the image’s width and height. You can easily display any categories, display/hide Price, Add to Cart/Add to Wishlist button and etc in Admin panel. All in this one module is meant to satisfy all customers’ expectation of product showcase.
Let view our Live Preview to feel more!
- Support Prestashop 1.6.1.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support multiple shop and multiple language
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window and Popup Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Allow to choose which category sources to be shown
- Allow to set the number of columns for devices that have different screen widths
- Allow to set number of products to be shown in the module
- Support sort product order by: Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sales/Position/Random
- Allow to change max length of title/description of category
- Allow to show price, add to cart, add to wishlist, add to compare
- Allow to change width and height of images
- Support sort category order by: Name/ID/Random
- Support to add content at the top of module and the end of module
------------ VERSION - 1.0.1: Release on Dec-30-2015 ------------ [+] Updated Owl Carousel [+] Updated some functions of Prestashop core [+] Upgraded to be compatible with Prestashop v18.104.22.168
------------ VERSION - 1.0.0: Release on Mar-20-2015 ------------