SONORA | iOS iPhone/iPod Music Player App Template (Swift)
Oct 5th 2016 • Fixed a small issue into nowPlayingChanged() method (into Sonora.swift): added an IF that checks if currentItem is not nil, so the app won't crash at first startup.
Sep 23rd 2016 • Updated to Xcode 8
Apr 11th 2015 • Updated to XCode 6.3
Mar 5th 2015 • Added AdMob banners
Mar 3rd 2015 • Fixed a small bug about meter animation while tapping Play button
SONORA is a nice vintage Music Player template that users will love to use instead of the iOS native music player app. It’s written in Swift, flexible and well commented code, nice UI design, background selection.
SONORA allows you to create a playlist and play it anywhere, also you can share the current song to your friends by Mail, iMessage, Facebook and Twitter!
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iPhone/iPod – iOS 8/9/10+ – Storyboard
- Shuffle mode – Repeat ALL or 1 song included
- Build a playlist by picking your favorite songs from your iPod music library (it must contain at least 1 song)
- Music player controls, song meter animation
- Song Progress Slider, it shows the song progress and you can also drag it left or right to skip seconds of the current song
- AdMob banners
- Share the song you’re listening on Twitter, Facebook, Mail and iMessage
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD and PNG graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with SONORA, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes, while they haven’t touched our code at all.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.