Socialite is the FIRST Social networking script developed on Laravel with all enhanced features, Pixel perfect design and extremely user friendly. User interface and user experience are extra added features to Socialite. Months of research, passion and hard work had made the Socialite more flexible, feature-available and very user friendly!
RTL (Right to Left)RTL version is out now! You can support all the languages for your users
Social loginsLets not get restricted with boring registration form, let your users login with popular social networks like Facebook, Google plus, Twitter and Linked In
Live Chat & Group ChatReal time live chat with friends in multiple windows which can be maximized and minimized. Possibility to send messages to group of members adds an extra feature to chat system.
PostsBe social with your posts, let others know
- About you
- With whom you are enjoying or hanging out or partying or what ever
- Which music you are listening to
- What video you are watching
- Where are you
- Make your post healthier with Emoticons
- Add photos to your post
- Hashtags and mentions add extra flavor to your post
- Posts can be shared on third part websites like Facebook, Twitter and custom embed
- Locations on post takes you to maps
Multi Level Comment With RepliesCommenting to the post is an old version! Commenting to the comment, replying, liking and unliking the sub-comment is the trending one.
Powerful Groups – Private, Public and SecretGroups are developed in a structured way and comes in three types. Many advanced features are available for groups:
- The group admins can add members,
- Users can send join requests according to the group privacy
- Groups admins can manage privacy settings with many options
- Group admins can assign roles and permissions to all group members
- Any group can be reported if it’s a Spam
- And many more!
Hashtags and MentionsHashtags are more powerful like a page and helps in SEO. Mentions make the post to be more social and the mentioned person gets a notification that he was mentioned in a post
- User profile comes with their posts, followers, following, liked pages, joined groups, their own pages and own groups, bio data, etc.,
- User can manage their privacy settings and can restrict who comments on his posts or posts on his timeline or likes his comments/posts or follows him/her and many more!
- User can add his social links too!
Categorized PagesPages comes with categories which helps for SEO
- Page admins can add members to the page
- Any can be liked and disliked
- Page admins can assign roles and permissions to all page members
- Any page can be reported if it’s a Spam
- And many more!
EventsUsers can create events along with location which enables google maps for all the events. The date and location selection for event creation is very flexible to the user.
Events in GroupsUser is fortunate to create events in any type of group and it will be very flexible to the group admins to invite members of the group to the event.
Unified SearchAbility to search users, pages and all types of groups in the magical search box, differentiating them accordingly!
Real Time NotificationsThe user can be notified when there is any action on his profile or page or group. There are totally 20+ real time notifications. User can ON or OFF for receiving email when he gets a notification.
Advertisement BlocksSocialite has ad blocks through out the application without disturbing the design or creating any annoyance to the user. Admins can change ads at any point of time.
Multi Language SystemSocialite comes with most popular languages used through out the world and we have developed our custom Laravel package to add any language to the application.
Advanced User SettingsWe have provided advanced options for user’s general and privacy settings so that he can manage his profile or posts in a very custom way
WallMakes the users to enjoy with Posts, photos, videos, suggested users, trending tags and many more!
Infinite ScrollLet’s keep a check to old fashioned load more buttons! To improve user experience, Socialite comes with infinite scroll which loads the posts until it reaches the last one.
Pre Recorded AnnouncementAdmin can post any number of announcements, only one can be active at any point of time. Start date and end date add extra flavor to announcement system. Admin can track how many people have seen his announcement!
Affiliate SystemSocialite comes with an enhanced feature called affiliate system. Any user can join with or without using the affiliate code and the users can share their affiliate links in their social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
Fight Against SpamSocialite strictly fights against SPAM. Any user can report other users, pages, groups and posts if they are SPAM. Admin can manage reports and can remove them or mark them as safe.
Perfect Admin DashboardSocialite offers powerful admin dashboard with enhanced features
Complete real time statisticsIt gives a brief overview regarding the statistics of pages, users, followers, groups, posts and its likes, shares, comments etc,. Just by a glance, you can easily what’s going on!
Advanced settingsThe admin can set all the important settings in this page which includes email-adresses, social links, default language, site name etc,. The settings mentioned here act as default settings.
User settingsDefault settings for user can set here, i.e whenever a user is registered, he/she can have these settings by default and they can easily change according to their requirements
Custom pagesCustom pages is an enhanced feature in Socialite.
- The admin can create any number of custom pages and these pages are available in the footer.
- The admin can edit or delete the pages easily
- If you don’t want to delete the page and don’t want your users to see it, then you can set your page’s status as INACTIVE
- The pages only with status ACTIVE are visible in the footer
Page SettingsAdmin can set the default settings for a page, whenever a page is created by the user, the settings defined here would be applied and can be changed according to user’s requirements
Group SettingsAdmin can set the default settings for a group, whenever a group is created by the user, the settings defined here would be applied and can be changed according to user’s requirements
Event SettingsAdmin can set the default settings for an event, whenever an event is created by the user, the settings defined here would be applied and can be changed according to user’s requirements
AnnouncementsAnnouncements is an enhanced feature in Socialite.
- The admin can create any number of announcements and he can decide when to start and end the display of announcement on home page
- The admin can edit or delete the announcements easily
- If you don’t want to delete the announcement and don’t want your users to see it, then you can set your announcement’s status as INACTIVE
- Only one announcement which is not expired can be active at any time
Manage usersAll the registered users are listed in this page
- Admin can edit user profile details and manage user’s privacy settings if required.
- Admin can also reset user’s password and can deactivate the user too.
Manage EventsAll the user created events are listed in this page. Admin can edit event details and manage event’s settings if required.
- Events are categorised into private and public types
- Users can invite others and are self invited too
- And many more features, just explore them!
Manage pagesAll the pages are listed in this page
- Admin can edit page details and manage page settings if required.
- Admin can add/edit/delete categories for the pages
WallpapersAdmin can add default set of wallpapers and users can set wallpaper for their user timeline or group timeline or page timeline. User can also add custom wallpaper of their own requirement or interest
Manage groupsAll the user created groups are listed in this page. Admin can edit group profile details and manage group’s privacy settings if required.
Manage reportsSocialite would always like to be free from SPAM. It given an opportunity to its users to report any user or page or group or post.
- All the reports are separated by their category and are listed in tabs
- The admin can easily view the reported item, who has reported it.
- If the reported item is spam, the admin can delete it or else he can mark it safe
Manage advertisementsSocialite has ad blocks through out the application without disturbing the design or creating any annoyance to the user. The admin can paste the ad code in the given text area and click save which would make the Advertisement appear in the mentioned block.
Version 3.0 (20 May 2017) - New: Laravel version upgrade to 5.4 - New: Verified badge through out the site where ever username occurs - New: Wallpapers for user, page and group timelines - New: Included change-log in root directory as per customer's request - New: When posted on group or page or an event, name appears on that post - New: Confirmation box before deleting a post - Fix: Form validations doesn't clear the entire form - Fix: Group and page validation issues fixed - Fix: Simplified js file - Fix: Facebook login fixed - Fix: Event creation in groups - Fix: Issues with pusher - Fix: Restricted the name 'admin' to be used as username - Fix: Fixed delete post in manage reports - Fix: Fixed event date in event settings page
Version 2.1 (26 Febraury 2017) - New: Added Albums feature - New: Clickable links for posts - New: Option to remove the selected photo in post - New: Flexibility for admin to add social icons for email template - New: Admin can enable/disable languages in footer - New: User can delete all notifications at once - New: Logo is included in mail templates - New: Added German Language - New: Added Persian Language - New: Added translations for all notifications - New: Separate pages for Groups and Pages - New: Full width cover image for all timelines - Fix: Verify email issue fixed - Fix: CSS issue for logo - Fix: Delete feature for users, posts, groups and pages - Fix: removed repeated footer item ‘contact’ - Fix: small issue with page settings in admin panel - Fix: Session expire issue fixed - Fix: Added links for all required notifications
Version 1.4 (9 November 2016) - New: Users can create events in groups - New: Events widget on group timeline - New: Maps for event location - New: Added Turkish and Portuguese languages - New: All notifications can be deleted by user - Fixed: Shared post to be displayed on user timeline - Fixed: Timezone working perfectly - Fixed: Chat messages display time fixed - Fixed: Deleting the user - Fixed: Sort filter fixed in "manage groups" in admin panel - Fixed: Sort filter fixed in "manage pages" in admin panel
Version 1.3 (7 October 2016) - New: Complete events module - New: RTL Version - New: Admin to add custom fields for user - New: Events widget on user timeline - New: Sort filters added for pages, users, groups in admin panel - Fixed: Issue with followers and pages privacy options - Fixed: Issue with captcha turning on and off
Version 1.2 (5 september 2016) - New: Added new widget suggested groups - New: Added new widget suggested pages - New: Add / Edit / Delete page categories - New: HTML Editor for Custom pages - Fixed: Custom Pages active/inactive issue fixed - Fixed: Rare social login issues - New: Share post on third party website i.e,. FB,TW and embed - New: Post locations takes you to maps - New: Added social links on user profile - New: Dynamic page titles - New: @mention name in timeline post - New: Improved UX for profile card
Version 1.1 (1 september 2016) - New: Verified badges for pages and users - New: Display of latest posts in Browse - New: Added more dynamic options for Admin - New: Full image display when single image is posted - Fixed: Repeating youtube video issue fixed - Fixed: Right click paste of youtube link isn’t fetching data fixed - Fixed: Captcha issue rectified - Fixed: Update password bug is fixed