SO Instagram Gallery – Responsive Opencart Module
SO Instagram Gallery – responsive Opencart module to show photo gallery from an Instagram account. Your photos will be displayed as a gallery with grid layout and pop-up when clicking on it. Besides, it comes with two Instagram styles for your Prestashop website.
With Slider style, it enables to show your Instagram images with many types of slider with diversity of both simple to professional effects. It is built responsive layout that helps your gallery display beautifully on all device screen sizes. You are full control in set-up number of item’s row on each device.
Many other parameters in the admin panel can be tweaked easily to suit your needs. Let’s view the Demo and experience now!
- Support Opencart 2.1.x, 2.2.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Support fully responsive layout
- Allow to set the number of columns for devices that have different screen widths
- Type to show Instagram Gallery: Standard or Slider
- Allow to set Instagram User ID
- Allow to set Instagram access token
- Set the limitation of photo quantity in the module
- Allow to enter Margin Right Item (px)
- Allow to enable/disable the auto-play effect for slider.
- Allow to autoplay interval timeout for slider
- Allow to set the speed to autoplay
- Allow to pause the slider whenever moving the mouse cursor over it
- Support to set item to be displayed at first when you run slider effect.
- Allow to drag the images by using mouse cursor
- Allow to drag the images by touching when using any touchscreen device
- Allow to show navigation pointer
- Support to choose the effect for the module
- Allow to set a timer to delay the execution of the next item in the queue.
VERSION 1.1.0-Update - Released on Sep 16, 2016 + Support RTL for Opencart version 2.3.0.x
VERSION 1.1.0 - Released on Aug 18, 2016 + Support Opencart version 2.3.0.x
VERSION 1.0.2 - Released on Jun 21, 2016 + Added Cache function
VERSION 1.0.1 - Released on Apr 11, 2016 + Fixed errors related to duplicate file and CSS style and + Fixed error when using animate.css style
VERSION 1.0.0 - Released on Apr 1, 2016 + Initial version