Sniper Mission: Free The Hostage is a 2D shooter retro game. In this game you are a sniper, which has a mission to free the hostages. Each mission has a certain degree of difficulty and time limits.
Before you shoot be sure see the wind direction and wind strength . The wind factor will affect the accuracy of bullets you shot. When you shot the hostage or the time runs out then your mission will fail.
- 8 challenging missions.
- Create your own unlimited mission then customize it with level difficulty and weather effect with simple steps.
- 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard and insane).
- 4 Weather effects (rain, cloudy, snow and rain with thunder).
- Enemy AI (move, idle and talking).
- Auto save level progress and Player Statistics via local storage.
- Auto configuration Player Control for Desktop and Mobile browser.
- Auto detect game configuration for multi-platform (PC, Android and iOS).
- Configuration center (change game configuration in one place , without having to browse the entire source code).
- Smooth Aim control.
- HD Resolution 960×1280.
- Admob ready and Native Social Sharing for mobile native platform.
- Optimized for Desktop, Mobile Browser and Native Mobile App.
- Optimized for Webview+ export to Android / iOS (via cocoon.io).
- One capx file for Desktop platform and mobile native platform.
- Well commented code and complete documentation.
For native mobile device preview please watch video preview.
You need Construct 2 personal license to able modified this game. For very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
Version 1.1 (August 07, 2016) – Fixed mission time bug.